LILY-ROSE DEPP at a Beach in Ile De Re 08/17/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
lily-rose-depp-at-a-beach-in-ile-de-re-08-17-2017_2.jpg

lily-rose-depp-at-a-beach-in-ile-de-re-08-17-2017_3.jpg

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out and About in Los ANgeles 08/17/2017

JOw2vBJ.jpg

Lily-Rose Depp, Prince, and More on the Fall Covers of CR Fashion Book

For CR Fashion Book Issue 11, Carine takes a trip back in time to when she remembers fashion being at its most exciting and free: It was the year, 1999. “1999 is about a spirit of independence, and there are very few independent thinkers left today. I think right now a lot of people are looking back to this period of time. Not only to find references or get ideas, but to see who they were—how good they were—and hopefully see who they can be again.”

Today, we introduce the Issues' cover stars that help us to either recall or conjure a modern day version of the ’99 era. First up is Lily-Rose Depp by Steven Klein—the now-famous offspring of ‘90s It couple Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis—featuring an interview with Natalie Portman, her costar in the upcoming film Planetarium. “Carine actually styled the first shoot that I did for Chanel when I was 15,” Depp told Portman. “This time I got to show off a little more skin and be a little more sexy. I had just turned 18, so I was ready to up the ante.” We recall the star saying on set that she felt more like herself than ever during this shoot, having drawn inspiration from her model mother who Klein had also photographed. "He had shot these amazing photographs of my mom when she was my age. We shot in front of a mirror with the pictures taped to it. We have a similar grungy look."

On alternate covers, Lara Stone makes a return to CR alongside newcomer Cara Taylor and ‘90s supermodel Alek Wek. On the cover of CR Men’s Book Issue 5, we’ve released a never-before-seen image of Prince photographed by Steven Klein. Be sure to check back with us until both Issues hit stands on September 7th—we'll be dropping more hints as to how we're partying like it's 1999 for CR 11.
crfashionbook.com

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out for Lunch in Beverly Hills 08/22/2017

LILY-ROSE DEPP for CR Fashion Book, 2017

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out for Lunch in West Hollywood 08/23/2017

LILY-ROSE DEPP at Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris 08/27/2017

LILY-ROSE DEPP Our Shopping in Paris 08/31/2017

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out and About in Paris 09/25/2017

Oh, hi Karl! How's Chanel doing?

she has very 90s inspired style but she is super cute. but i wish she hadnt gotten a boob job! they look so fake and plastic and obvious!! what a shame

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out and About in Paris 10/01/2017

lily-rose-depp-out-and-about-in-paris-10-01-2017-1.jpg

Bt8CJYa.jpg

Lily-Rose Depp Puts a French Girl Spin on This Celebrity Shoe Trend

The red shoe has been everywhere this season, with celebrities from Sienna Miller to Dakota Johnson making a bold statement below the ankle. While Miller wore Gucci’s classic loafers and Johnson took to suede ankle booties in the same shade, it seems there’s a more ladylike alternative, as demonstrated by Lily-Rose Depp. When the French-born, American-raised model stepped out yesterday in Los Angeles, she wore a pair of red shoes that looked like cleverly modified ballerina flats.

With a pretty bow detail at the toe and a practical block heel, the choice of accessory felt as feminine as it did functional. And it was just what Depp needed to punch up a plain white slip dress, which featured delicate lacing at the neckline and barely-there spaghetti straps. She carried a navy-blue ribbed sweater that, together, created an all-American palette that was in direct contrast to her French girl shoes. Given the strong dose of color underfoot, Depp was able to forgo distracting accessories but added a dainty gold necklace and small hoop earrings for a shining finish.
vogue.com

Lily-Rose Depp attends the 2017 WWD Honors at the Pierre Hotel on October 24, 2017 in New York City.

TIG2ECh.jpg

atIK6lX.jpg

zimbio.com​

Lily Rose Depp attends the Christmas Lights Launch on November 22, 2017 in Paris, France.
jeMamyN.jpg

57dSDl1.jpg

zimbio​

Vogue Japan: Vogue Japan January 2018 Cover

Peter Lindbergh - Photographer
Sissy Vian - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Odile Gilbert - Hair Stylist
Stephane Marais - Makeup Artist
Piergiorgio Del Moro - Casting Director
Lily Rose Depp - Model
credit: models
(LQ, if anyone has a HQ version feel free to post)
805117-800w.jpg

The Cut: The Paris-Hamburg 2017/18 Metiers d'art collection designed by Karl Lagerfel

Stefan Milev - Photographer
Rebecca Ramsey - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Biel Parklee - Producer
Tilda Swinton - Actor
Lily Rose Depp - Model
credit: models, chanel
815116-800w.jpg

the picture in #315 should be an advertisement for something; beautiful shot.

she should smile more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->