credit: hawtcelebs

Last edited:
LILY-ROSE DEPP at Los Angeles International Airport 08/15/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out in New York 09/06/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out in New York 09/08/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP at A Faithful Man Premiere at Toronto International Film Festival 09/09/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Arrives at 66th San Sebastian Film Festival 09/21/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP at A Faithful Man Photocall at San Sebastian Film Festival 09/22/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP at A Faithful Man Premiere at San Sebastian Film Festival 09/22/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Leaves Her Hotel in San Sebastian 09/26/2018

lily-rose-depp-leaves-her-hotel-in-san-sebastian-09-26-2018-0.jpg
lily-rose-depp-leaves-her-hotel-in-san-sebastian-09-26-2018-2.jpg

Lily-Rose Depp Cute Style – 5th International Film Festival of St Jean de Luz 10/02/2018
lily-rose-depp-cute-style-5th-international-film-festival-of-st-jean-de-luz-2.jpg

lily-rose-depp-cute-style-5th-international-film-festival-of-st-jean-de-luz-21.jpg

lily-rose-depp-cute-style-5th-international-film-festival-of-st-jean-de-luz-17.jpg

celebmafia

Lily-Rose Depp at the Restaurant of the Grand Hotel in St Jean de Luz 10/02/2018
lily-rose-depp-at-the-restaurant-of-the-grand-hotel-in-st-jean-de-luz-10-02-2018-4.jpg

Lily-Rose Depp Casual Style – 5th International Film Festival of St Jean de Luz in France 10/02/2018
lily-rose-depp-casual-style-2018-international-film-festival-of-st-jean-de-luz-1.jpg

lily-rose-depp-casual-style-2018-international-film-festival-of-st-jean-de-luz-5.jpg

celebmafia

LILY-ROSE DEPP at A Faithful Man Screening at New York Film Festival 10/07/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out in New York 10/06/2018

Lily-Rose Depp & Timothée Chalamet - Out and about in New York - October 20, 2018
0FXAmc3.jpg

N4Hybn8.jpg

i7F8Ozm.jpg

Qs6RJZf.jpg

JQ5ulZS.jpg

spjqcBs.jpg

starity.hu​

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out and About in New York 10/18/2018

In my opinion she really would look better if she avoided the tight bun hairstyle... it really shows how far back her hairline is and how prominent her forehead is :ermm: not saying this to be rude, I have a smallish forehead and I look better with my hair pulled up!

Also the way she poses is odd, with her bum kind of sticking out, it just doesn't look natural and it's unflattering :/

Regarding her style, it's so-so. I hope she moves away from modelling except for in the context of being an actress. Her everyday style, which is so obviously based on the cool early-Noughties revival thing, is contrived because of that. It suits her though.

Oh and - she's with Timothee Chalamet so lucky girl. I guess they can relate because of being French.

Timothee Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp look so happy together in these new photos!

The 22-year-old actor and 19-year-old model were seen making out while grabbing some food together in New York City earlier this month. The young couple then went on their way and spent the day enjoying the Fall weather.

a2G5fUX.jpg

TdjkL6N.jpg

justjared.com

She looks a million times better with a bob haircut like she had at the beginning of this thread, looks like someone's boring kid sister without it. Also don't understand why they are trying to make her a sex kitten, it comes out so awkward.

LILY-ROSE DEPP for V Magazine, Winter 2018

lily-rose-depp-for-v-magazine-winter-2018-7.jpg

LILY-ROSE DEPP at V Magazine & Chanel Halloween Party in New York 10/26/2018

It looks as if she studied the pictures of the sultry sirens of Hollywood's golden age, Veronica Lake, Lauren Bacall, Marilyn et al, and try to imitate them but it feels forced and out of place. And the fact that she looks very young isn't helping.

She definitely needs to go back to the chic bob she used to have - made her look so much more interesting and really flattered her facial features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->