Lily-Rose Depp

LILY-ROSE DEPP and STELLA MAXWELL Out in New York 10/25/2018

credit: hawtcelebs

Chanel Cruise 2019 in Bangkok

zimbio

Ok so I've worked with Stella Maxwell before and she's 5'9" at the very most...but look how much shorter Lily is even than her :o she must be like 5'4" or 5"! There is no legitimacy to her being a model. :/

Tbh models shouldn't HAVE to be tall in the first place as most women just aren't statuesque but that's my own gripe w/ the fashion industry as a short woman

Of course, I totally agree. What I meant was more that in the context of today and what in reality the modelling industry is like (exceptions of Kate Moss, Sasha Pivovarova...but even they are a couple of inches taller than her), it's clearly her parents that have got her these modelling jobs (especially Chanel). I didn't mean my post in terms of what I want to see in new models :smile:

Of course, I totally agree. What I meant was more that in the context of today and what in reality the modelling industry is like (exceptions of Kate Moss, Sasha Pivovarova...but even they are a couple of inches taller than her), it's clearly her parents that have got her these modelling jobs (especially Chanel). I didn't mean my post in terms of what I want to see in new models :smile:

You really think someone like Lagerfeld is the kind to book a girl to please the parents??
Sure it helped as he knows her since she is born, but if she had turned out to to become an ugly ordinary no carisma girl, she would just haver zero chance to be Chanel , believe me.
for your information Chanel has a long tradition of using not model girl to be their faces, Marilyn monroe for Number 5, also French actress carole bouquet, Catherine Deneuve, Kristen Stewart, Nicole Kidman, Keira Knightley, Brad Pitt etc...
Lily is not booked as a "model" she is booked as a personality, so to tell that she "shouldn't" be model is just irrelevant, as she is not a model, and she is not exactly the only girl not to be model to book fashion job...

LILY-ROSE DEPP at a Chanel Party at Annabel’s Club in London 11/13/2018

LILY ROSE-DEPP at Chanel Metiers D’Art Show Pre-fall 2019 in New York 12/04/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out Shopping in New York 12/05/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP and Timothee Chalamet Out in New York 12/11/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP and LAETITIA CASTA in Madame Figaro Magazine, December 2018

994CB11B-26B7-421A-BBF7-E4EDEA3E492D.jpeg

Lily-Rose Depp attends "L'Homme Fidele" Premiere at Mk2 Bibliotheque on December 17, 2018 in Paris, France.
OwoUdJt.jpg

uhCqMUu.jpg

zimbio​

LILY-ROSE DEPP Arrives at C A Vous Studio in Paris 12/17/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP and VANESSA PARADIS Out in Paris 12/19/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out Shopping in Paris 12/24/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP and Timothee Chalamet Out in Paris 12/22/2018

LILY-ROSE DEPP Heading to a Golden Globe After Party in West Hollywood 01/06/2019

lily-rose-depp-heading-to-a-golden-globe-after-party-in-west-hollywood-01-06-2019-1.jpg
lily-rose-depp-heading-to-a-golden-globe-after-party-in-west-hollywood-01-06-2019-2.jpg

LILY-ROSE DEPP on the Cover of Vogue Magazine, Australia February 2019

lily-rose-depp-on-the-cover-of-vogue-magazine-australia-february-2019-0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->