Lindsay Lohan

LINDSAY LOHAN in Swimsuit at Nammos Beach in Mykonos 08/21/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Ditch the curtain and the slippers and we're good to go!

LINDSAY LOHAN in Swimsuit on the Beach in Mykonos 08/28/2017

^ Ask and you shall receive LOL.

LINDSAY LOHAN in Swimsuit at a Beach in Mykonos 09/03/2017

Lindsay Lohan's Younger Brother Cody Is All Grown Up and Modeling for Vogue China!
Lindsay Lohan is her little brother's biggest fan.
Cody "Dakota" Lohan, 21, received a shout-out from his older sister on Twitter, who couldn't contain her pride that he was appearing in a high fashion magazine.
"Proud of my little brother in Vogue China," the actress, 31, tweeted.
Proud of my little brother in Vogue China pic.twitter.com/7z6VEN4XaJ
- Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) August 1, 2017
He donned an oversized knit sweater and a smoldering look for the camera for the Vogue China shoot alongside another model.
Cody signed with IMG Models in March 2016, according to the New York Daily News. He's the youngest of four Lohan siblings, which include older sister and fellow model Ali, 23, and Michael Jr., 29.
This isn't his first time modeling either. Cody has frequented the catwalks since he was a child, walking in shows for the Child Magazine fashion collections when he was 9-years-old, according to Entertainment Tonight.
alexia fernandez for people

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems life is just one eternal party for Lindsay. For someone who's out in the sun so often, she's still fairly pale. I use coconut oil which helps me tan quicker.

LINDSAY LOHAN Leaves a Yacht in Mykonos 09/04/2017

LINDSAY LOHAN at a Fashion Show in Madrid 09/15/2017

Plastic surgery gone overboard, that's what!

I get that she's no longer on the fashion radar and as such must pay her way, but there must be better pieces to wear. This new style of hers is not age appropriate.

Whoa.

Linds - you gotta lay off the botox, henny! Only making you look like a much older lady trying to look younger.

It's insane that She looks like that in her 30s. It's a shame. It's shocking, actually.

She's only 31, she doesn't need all the botox, she's still young.

LINDSAY LOHAN at Malne Fashion Show at Mercedes-benz Fashion Week in Madrid 09/16/2017

Oh goodness, LiLo. I have to agree with everyone else, whatever surgeon she's going to is doing her NO justice. She looks middle-aged now, and shes 20 years from it.

LINDSAY LOHAN at Custo Barcelona Collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Madrid 09/17/2017

LINDSAY LOHAN at Jorge Vazquez Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Presentation in Madrid 09/18/2017

LINDSAY LOHAN at Maria Ke Fisherman Fashion Show in Madrid 09/18/2017

Lindsay is on the cover of L'Officiel Spain October. This is the biggest fashion cover she's shot in years. I think it's quite a good result, it captures the current LiLo so well.

from L'Officiel Spain Instagram

Lindsay is on the cover of L'Officiel Spain October. This is the biggest fashion cover she's shot in years. I think it's quite a good result, it captures the current LiLo so well.

I agree, she looks really good here - wonderful to see

Has anyone else noticed the generous media coverage of Lindsay's L'Officiel Spain cover? It was even mentioned on Wendy Williams during the Hot Topics segment! The L'Officiel Spain team must be thrilled by all the coverage, it's a win win.

LINDSAY LOHAN in L’Officiel Magazine, Spain 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->