Linea

and NOT a stylist...right faust?...
was sienna with him?...:innocent:...

Last edited by a moderator:
softgrey said:
and NOT a stylist...right faust?...
was sienna with him?...:innocent:...

No, not a stylist (but at A he didn't need one, our friend who works there styled him). And yes, Sienna was with him.

Arturo21 said:
No! That's awful that common celebrities like him are wearing labels like Linea! How would you feel if they all started wearing Linea and soon every chav would be all obsessed with Linea (After being Burberry, Dior, Gucci, Prada, etc..) ?!?!?!

It's better if it's small and unknown, I think, better if it's more exclusive.

i like that he's wearing a small unknown label...whats wrong with spreading a little good taste? its also a business

strawbutterb said:
i like that he's wearing a small unknown label...whats wrong with spreading a little good taste? its also a business

Yessum. Support my favorite store! :lol:

does anybody know where i can get linea online? i live in minnesota and there is absolutely sh*t here. i hate MN! i seriously do... you guys in NY are so lucky to buy (even look at) linea, ccp, ann d., and carpe diem. truly u people do not know how lucky u really are. i am on the web almost all day (at work kekeke.) for the past month looking for items from these brands. this is my first post... and i am so grateful for this site and everbody who contributes to it. i sincerely thank all of u.

ps... i would give up half of what i own for that linea white jacket (i dont care what people think, i would wear it evey single day. as long as i like it im wearing it) my heart literally stopped when i looked at it. *enough dreaming...* does anybody know where i can get something similar on the web? please help! thanx for reading this reply. o.O

I wouldn't have thought Linea would be available to buy online...hehe

maybe I'm wrong, hmm

anyway, beautiful line for the gurls.

Certainly not one for the boys.

It reminds me a little of Joe's work at Griffin.

Dear vio_03,

Such is the nature of Linea that it will never be available online.
There is really no similar coats, but rick owens has some similar styling and is a lot more widely distributed.

What do you mean by certainly not one for the boys?

Well..I live in North Carolina. I know how you feel. Now, there are several options. ONe is Ebay. You'd be surprised with what you can find there. Now, ebay's not the best place, but you can occasionally find some nice pieces. Look weekly and you might find something you like. Other options are www.yoox.com, www.brownsfashion.com, and other online sites. You can also make a phone order from Japan or New York. A good place to shop for Rick Owens, Raf Simons, Carol Christian Poell, etc is A-Atelier (www.ateliernewyork.com).

I'm not the best source of information on this, since I live in NC and am in the same condition as you, but there are several people here who can help you if you need more info. Namely Faust, Runner, Fade to Black, xxColdricexx, and Softgrey.

:flower: Welcome to the forums! Can you introduce yourself in the "The Spot" forum?

Hope I've helped :flower:,
Arturo

Last edited by a moderator:
styles, cuts, fabrics...appearance, the whole package really.

Just does not work on guys.

Same with griffin, looks superb on the guys, and simply doesn't work for the gurls.

A has a very small stock of those brands (especially Linea) compared to Maxfields or overseas ordering.

Maybe try those 2 options as well.

I would disagree with that as I wear a lot of Linea :lol:

I would say it does not work on a lot of people though.

C Diem is more masculine and wearable than Linea.

Just adding Maxfields to the list, Arturo :flower:

They currently have the largest stock of Linea in the US.

jhaime said:
styles, cuts, fabrics...appearance, the whole package really.

Just does not work on guys.

Same with griffin, looks superb on the guys, and simply doesn't work for the gurls.

That's really an opinion. I think it works well on men.

do maxfields have a site?

I didn't realise there was an american market for this type of stuff...lol

No site, Jhaime.

Just give them a ring, the problem with maxfields is that they will not email you pictures.

Well, if you look at Linea's sales in the US, to be honest the market is so small there is almost none.

Even Maxfields, the famous avant-garde store seems to have only moved a few pieces out of all they ordered in the entire season.

obviously it's an opinion.

However, I know it wouldn't be a great seller in the North of England. I can tell you that much.

I would stock it too showcase.

thanx for the help Arturo and rajin. i just thought that maybe i would get lucky and find a site that sells online. but nevertheless. i have been searching ebay and yoox, but unfortunatley its been a little dissapointing. i called atelier yesterday. thanx for all the help. arturo, i wish all the best to you. i know how hard it is finding these items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->