Lizzie (Elizabeth) Olsen (April 2005 - March 2012)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I'm absolutely loving this. She's killing it in those pictures! I just wish she had a different bag, but the outfit is so cool that it doesn't matter.

no. it's too much. not even she can pull this. if it was any other material it would've been perfect.

Agree. Sometimes her style can look really contrived like that hat she wore to the airport. It's a bit try-hard

What is so contrived about the hat she wore (or carried, rather) to the airport? I swear, I see countless people who wear hats at the airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
last outfit is perfection: classy and sophisticated, yet young and fresh.

What is so contrived about the hat she wore (or carried, rather) to the airport? I swear, I see countless people who wear hats at the airport.

Because I don't see what's so necessary about touting those sorts of hats around and at an airport no less. Then there's the fact that I personally find them ridiculous and the people who wear them never pull them off. I've never seen anyone wearing a hat like that to an airport but again, it's a personal opinion

You should probably google 'fedora airport'. I don't really like them myself, but they are popular. Especially at the airport (don't know why, but they are).

Reminds me of the Tom Ford for Gucci look Gwyneth wore years and years ago to the MTV awards.

Couldn`t have guessed she is the little sister of the twins. I just saw her in other thread and tought she is their botox faced big sister or something :lol: Don`t like her style very much, it is already seen so many times on her sisters.

She is indeed wearing The Row Pre-fall 2012 :flower:

rtayh.jpg
sCiEr.jpg

STYLE.COM

That's the same guy behind her in a couple of those new shots, right? The guy from those JustJared pics posted earlier. Hmmm.

As for the outfit, I haven't made up my mind about the suit. I think I like it. Not sure about the overall styling (shoes, etc) with it though. I do like that she's smiling in some of the shots: always lovely to see her smile.

I love this outfit and velvet. I just want to touch it. Is that weird? :lol:

You should probably google 'fedora airport'. I don't really like them myself, but they are popular. Especially at the airport (don't know why, but they are).

from my experience people wear hats a lot at the airport because they are hard to pack. so if you want to take your hat when you're traveling, you wear it on the plane.

Yeah, I've carried hats to avoid packing them before so that makes sense. I'm not really a fan of hats on most people but there are definite exceptions.

Allllso, ID on the guy who has been in heaps of the photos (not sure if someone has said his name before:( he's Clayton Hawkins, sometimes goes by Clayton Clayton (I think he uses that for some solo music stuff...) and is apparently the singer in a band called Carlotta.

Loving her hair colour at the moment, just as an aside. Love that the natural ash is coming through at the roots but that it's blended nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
are there any more photos of her in this outfit? i'm obsessed.
640x480.jpg

[harper's bazaar.au]

This is probably the first time somebody did velvet and it looked good. Elizabeth's in head to toe velvet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->