Lizzie (Elizabeth) Olsen (April 2005 - March 2012)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ wow! wish I could see those navy oxfords up close! anyone know who they're by?

On the other hand, I really hate those pants.

Elizabeth Olsen catches a late night flight out of LAX Airport on Wednesday (February 29) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress recently was offered an interesting new role opposite Josh Brolin in a film called Oldboy, THR reports.

Lizzie would play “caseworker who helps investigate the past of the character being played by Brolin, a man kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years and inexplicably released.”

Spike Lee is attached to direct the remake of the 2003 South Korean thriller.

elizabeth-olsen-lax-arrival-01.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-lax-arrival-02.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-lax-arrival-03.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-lax-arrival-09.jpg

justjared.buzznet

I love her carry-on bag. That jacket is pretty amazing, as well.

Really like that outfit. :smile: :smile:
Oh and I think her shoes are Mark Mcnairy derbies :flower:

Yep, love the outfit too. I want that coat. I'm kind of glad she's not wearing the hat there though. I love hats in theory and when they work well they're awesome but... they seem to fail a lot. Anyway, she looks lovely! I adore her hair colour.

She is so beautiful :heart:. I really like what she's wearing in the new candid pics.

The airport outfit is great! And man was she good in Martha Marcy May Marlene - wow. I am amazed she didn't get more recognition. Her performance reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence's breakthrough in Winter's Bone.

Here are the proper shots, sans coloring or tag :flower:

lXAcb.jpg

THEFASHIONMEDLEY.COM

Elizabeth Olsen by Matt Jones

GQ UK February 2012 ebook30

Elizabeth Olsen attends the Atlantic Theater Company Spring gala at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers on March 5, 2012 in New York City.

celebutopia

Looking great in that Chanel! Much better than the other look!

The dress is The Row and the jacket is Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 :flower:

FXjuW.jpg

STYLE.COM

That guy might be her boyfriend (or her gay BFF?), he was sitting with her at the Indie Spirit Awards as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->