Lizzie (Elizabeth) Olsen (April 2005 - March 2012)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, by some sites, she's been hooking up with Alex Skarsgard (at that same Vanity Fair party they were apparently all night together chatting up or something), so my guess is that this is her friend. :smile:

i'm loving those blue heels she's wearing, it a cute outfit and that Chanel dress lifts it up a bit. nice. :smile:

Actress Elizabeth Olsen attends the 'Silent House' premiere at AMC Loews Lincoln Square on March 6, 2012 in New York City.
FFO1o.jpg
zi8nj.jpg

daylife

I met her last week when I was at work and she was soo sweet!! Love her!

"Liberal Arts" actress Elizabeth Olsen spotted out and about in New York City on March 6, 2012.

Elizabeth+Olsen+Out+New+York+VMyOvaPpYvEl.jpg
Elizabeth+Olsen+Out+New+York+xystM-BNvThl.jpg

Elizabeth+Olsen+Out+New+York+6uDeexNyPidl.jpg
Elizabeth+Olsen+Out+New+York+gjQr9NKbFC8l.jpg

zimbio

I'm in love with her shoes:heart:

HQs

Afterparty HQs

celebutopia.net

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy might be her boyfriend (or her gay BFF?), he was sitting with her at the Indie Spirit Awards as well.

I have also seen him in some personal pics. Seens a very close person

btw, she dresses very mature for her age (like her sisters), but I like that. She keeps it fresh and young, much better than her sisters.

I agree, an unusual combination of pieces but it works. And each thing she's wearing is lovely. I especially adore the dress.

^ I agree, it doesn't clash in a nice way like I think was intended, though it's a beautiful bag. She rocks the Balmain piece beautifully though.

The jacket is really nice.. I like how she paired it with a demure outfit..

I don't mind the clutch to be honest.. it gives the look some color

U2g9X.jpg

The young actress wore a simple long sleeve black dress which she paired with a Balmain Spring 2012 jacket.

Her ivory jacket with gold embroidered details is the perfect example of making a look work for your style.

She didn’t try to give us Kate Moss just because she was wearing Balmain. She nonchalantly added the piece to her look along with a blue The Row clutch and black pumps with gold micro studs.

Flawless makeup made her baby blue eyes pop and she added a nude glossy lip colour to her look.

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Did anyone see her appearance at The View. She was wearing a grey top with black wrists with a black dress (maybe a dress?). The best part though was the gold metal collar necklace.

If anyone has seen it, can you ID it please. Thanks.

Looks like she's trying to let her natural haircolour grow out again, which is great since that kind of ashy blonde definitely suits her!!

Elizabeth Olsen leaves Sirius Radio in New York, March 8

eyeprime

Wow! :woot: Reminds me of the suits that were just presented at Miu Miu in Paris.

no. it's too much. not even she can pull this. if it was any other material it would've been perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->