Loewe F/W 10.11 : Adriana, Alessandra, Rosie by Nigel Shafran

What a terrible ad!
I usually don't mind about VS models doing high fashion stuff but this is terrible,the whole concept is stupid,it looks so catalogue-esque

Is it actual campaign? I can't believe it, I hope these are only behind-the-scenes shots.

Please tell me this is a joke. This can not be the campaign. It looks like candid shots that a 5 year old took. The casting is fine but the photography is horrible. Worst of the season. 1st prize

I don't think any of the girls are dominating this. It looks weird. Are we sure this isn't a look book or something?:unsure: It looks out of place. The random shots of a handbag on a tree branch, a lamppost and a chandelier as well as Alessandra dangling a bag over a balcony.:ermm: Bring back Daria and Gisele.:judge: Or just leave Adriana to work it.:ninja:

On another note, it looks like Alessandra kept her mouth closed in most of her shots which is a great thing. Her mouth is forever open.

Anyone know who shot this?:huh: I&V?:unsure:

^Your hate towards to Alessandra is fascinating on every single thing she did : ))))

Ale looks great!thanks for the campaign... There will be more shots.....

I dont sure about this the cast is good but very victoria Secret but the worst is look photos from a catalog.

This ISN'T the campaign, The Loewe Site still has Daria's campaign up as the current ad

^Oh thank god! I have hope now. thanks for clearing that up

This ISN'T the campaign, The Loewe Site still has Daria's campaign up as the current ad

That doesn't tell anything IMO, there're still many old campaigns on the sites and we already have threads for the new ones, but I hope you're right and that's not an actual campaign.

Its the actual campaign that shot by Nigel Shafran and and styled by Katie Grand

Campaign or not, I don't like it. Pictures may be nice and simple but I can't stand the cast.

seriously adriana should have been given this campaign alone but it's still rubbish

This is very beautiful photography and romantic in a way. I like that the cast is strong, but placed in subtle settings.

LMAO Tanii. I just cracked the hell up, so thank you for that. :lol: Anyway, so glad there are more shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->