Loewe F/W 10.11 : Adriana, Alessandra, Rosie by Nigel Shafran

That doesn't tell anything IMO, there're still many old campaigns on the sites and we already have threads for the new ones, but I hope you're right and that's not an actual campaign.

No, the credit for the images is Loewe's website, and i can't find them anywhere on the site

I love the casting, but the photos are a tad bit boring for my taste.

You can't see them on the site yet because CoutureChic found a back way. But the pictures originally had the Loewe name like how the ads look with the season and whatever other information at the bottom (at least the ones I saw) and I guess the person who posted them here cut it out for whatever reason.

No, I did not cut out any of the logos. I simply extracted the pictures. The logo was not part of the picture to begin with. But rest assured, these are INDEED from teh Fall/Winter campaign.

Whether anyone here likes it or not, these three ladies are the ones for the upcoming season. Live with it.

It's quite nice but the whole theme is so random. The setting and composition doesn't stand out to me.

So uninspired... Blah, this was what my Adri was signed to do?! :huh: What a disappointment! What about doing some glamorous shots like the ones with Daria or Gisele?!

You mean the terribly styled ads of Gisele (with some *** random cat in the shot) and Daria's shots which were just as bad? These are light years better than those, albeit "boring".

These are absolutely horrible. Each and every shot looks like an outtake.

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio are the Loewe girls for Stuart Vevers this autumn/winter 2010-11.

"We chose women whose beauty would shine through in every frame, even in the quiet moments that Nigel [Shafran, the photographer] captures. I had met Alessandra during the last Paris shows and Rosie walked in our presentation and Adriana was a natural choice," Vevers tells VOGUE.COM of the casting, adding: "Nigel's pictures have an intelligent, narrative quality. Something cinematic."

SEE IT ALL HAPPEN HERE

Vevers had previously met Shafran when they had collaborated on developing images for Loewe's Amazona 35th anniversary bag project earlier in the year. "I really liked the results, Nigel brought something different that didn't feel like a fashion image. I really liked that."

And it's that sense of realism that has inspired the images for Loewe's new campaign.

"Our recent focus has been on the real values of the house, what it does best and is known for, and making them relevant for today," Vevers explains. "One of the aims of the campaign was to present those unique qualities in an original and authentic way."

Cue taking to the streets of Madrid and various regal Spanish locations for the shoot.

"There are practical considerations like how the light will change through the day and it's quite a production travelling with all the team. And we did lots of travel this season as I wanted to highlight the house's unique Spanish heritage, so we took to the streets of Madrid, the National Archaeological Museum and a decorative gold apartment block lobby. We also travelled to grand Spanish locations, like a palace in Toledo and beautiful gardens in Segovia," Vevers tells us.

Taken from Vogue UK (http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/100706-loewe-autumnwinter-201011-campaig.aspx)

Adriana's behind-the-scenes shots in HQ :heart: :

HQs - The Making of Loewe F/W 2010

vogue.co.uk

^ me neither. They are gorgeous and sexy and actually can model!

Though the bag on the ceiling light may be a bit.. forced.. I think the others are utterly beautiful.
I totally love it.

Another picture with Alessandra taken from loewe.com:

Attachments

• loewe.JPG
    loewe.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 33
^ I wish she wasn't looking at the camera in that shot. Otherwise it's very beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->