Loewe F/W 10.11 : Adriana, Alessandra, Rosie by Nigel Shafran

It's not very memorable but I like it, the ambiance is quiet and reflective, almost romantic. I'm happily surprised to see Adriana and Alessandra look so demure, it's a nice change

I don't like the shots where the girls are looking right into the camera, feels too much like a regular photo. I do like the shot with Ale (or Adriana?) at the balcony though.

This is all over the place, I don't know what to look at. At least Daria's ads from last season, sold the products.
The images don't seem decent enough for ads, maybes for editorial or lookbook :doh:.

I don't like the shots where the girls are looking right into the camera, feels too much like a regular photo. I do like the shot with Ale (or Adriana?) at the balcony though.

it depends tho. the shot where Adriana is looking into the camera is nice, cause it looks a photo taken by a friend or someone close, her smile signals intimacy. it creates a feeling of it being a personal token.

Overall I like the photos, they always looked like a campaign photos to me even before someone confirmed it. I don't know of too many lookbooks that are shot in museums, malls and apartments. I like the first four photos, are all of them Alessandra I recognized her in two of them but I am not sure about the other two? I flip-flop on the fifth picture (Adriana in front of a store window), one minute I think it's cheesy and the next minute I think it is charming. The sixth picture (Rosie in front of a car) is not that good, the clothes and lighting don't work at all. In the OB (only bag) photos, I like the one with the light pole and the one with the light fixture. ETA: I am not crazy about this one.

You mean the terribly styled ads of Gisele (with some *** random cat in the shot) and Daria's shots which were just as bad? These are light years better than those, albeit "boring".
IKR, I haven't seen the Gisele ads, but the Daria ads were not that good - Daria in an orange bustier holding the bag in a strange position, what's up with that???

ETA:
I googled and foung the Gisele ads and they are not bad, a little OTT but OK. I kinda like the cat. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
so now I see the story line and theme here but still, this needs better execution. But the cast are great.

Still not feeling it. That's the kind of pictures you'll just oversee in a magazine because you would assume it's some advert for parquet floors or an arts exhibition. It doesn't look like a fashion ad at all. And goodness, Ale's been looking so old and washed out lately. Adriana looks cute though ^_^

Im glad for the girls :smile: not real keen on this though. Its so look-book for me. Didn't love Gisele or Darias either, Amber and Stephanie's ads were the best. Would have been nice to see something more like that.

I had high hopes for this campaign. I thought the concept was great but this came out looking plain. The shots of the bags by themselves are beautiful though! And the shot of Ale overlooking the balcony is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->