Louis Vuitton F/W 2016.17 by Bruce Weber

I don't dislike Selena, but I'm struggling to figure out what she has to do with Louis Vuitton.

selena-gomez-233236-353089.jpg

fan-place.ru

when he first came to LV he did some great stuff started out so well

now we have jaden and selena i mean is this for real??? this brand is NOT bought by 14 year old tweens...

Yay!! Thanks for posting, Gazebo. :flower:
I wonder, is it only Bruce this time around? Looks good so far.

I wonder how that model can be smaller than Selena in that last shot. Considering that Selena is 165 I think.

when he first came to LV he did some great stuff started out so well

now we have jaden and selena i mean is this for real??? this brand is NOT bought by 14 year old tweens...

OF COURSE IT IS! Don't forget that Vuitton's product range goes from 200 euros Iphone cases to + 200 000 euros trunks.
You have a new generation of young spoiled rich kids, obsessed with social medias and pop-fashion icons...

Vuitton is bought by 14 year old teens and beyond!

I'm not in love with this, but at this point it's OK to LV.
Since that social media transformed LV in this ultra global monster I really don't expect much.

And this ad will be so viral that I'm preparing my eyes to see it every single day on the internet in the next 4 weeks...

OF COURSE IT IS! Don't forget that Vuitton's product range goes from 200 euros Iphone cases to + 200 000 euros trunks.
You have a new generation of young spoiled rich kids, obsessed with social medias and pop-fashion icons...

Vuitton is bought by 14 year old teens and beyond!

alright of course but not MANY .... and anyway LV is not like dior and chanel who want to sell their £30 lipsticks, they truly (or, so i thought) wanted to sell £2000 handbags to people with class and taste

maybe not anymore, maybe you're right :cry:

alright of course but not MANY .... and anyway LV is not like dior and chanel who want to sell their £30 lipsticks, they truly (or, so i thought) wanted to sell £2000 handbags to people with class and taste

maybe not anymore, maybe you're right :cry:

Seems like they are going this way... Louis Vuitton will be launching its first ever range of perfumes in September 2016.

Sora and Rianne were working it, especially in the behind the scene one. I wish that was the ad. They are the star of the ad for me so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
The solo shot of Rianne is the only one that really works.

I think the solo shots will be better. Some girls are doing too much or not enough in the group shots, it just looks odd.

It's not exciting or interesting at all. It's not even simplistic. It's lazy.

As simple and boring this might be, at least is not ott/too crowded or tacky. I'd rather see something like this, than the givenchy or d&g ads for example.

I LOVE Selena's (full body) and Rianne's solos. Both of the group shot as so good, as well.

Selena actually fits in pretty well in those group shots.

Rianne and Selena's awkward lean posing in that one pic, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->