Louis Vuitton S/S 09 Paris

youve got to be kidding me right?!?!?!?!?!?!??! hula skirts at vuitton, wow marc, your really murdering vuitton

Last edited by a moderator:
people act like the way this is styled on the runway is the way you have to wear it in real life. beyond the styling, when you break down the collection, there are many great wearable pieces that you can mix and match and incorporate into your own wardrobe in your own way. i personally love this...it's so different from what i expected...it's bold but still marketable. and i don't really see many similarities between this and marc's own line other than colors.

yes,the bags are absolute the worst nightmare I ever saw.
the shoes on the contrary,interesting and stylish(reminds me indian tribes' totems or masks ).
the clothes? tacky and cheap.

overall,:yuk:

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

Source: Style.com

okay i've come to the decision i do like the shoes. and earrings.

JUST HOURS AFTER THE LOUIS VUITTON SHOW, i-D MAGAZINE’S FRANCESCA BURNS AND POP MAGAZINE’S VICTORIA YOUNG WERE SPOTTED DANCING OUTSIDE THE LANVIN SHOW IN LV’S NEW TRIBAL FOOTWEAR. AND YOU THOUGHT CARINE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT FIRST DIBS ON DESIGNER DUDS.
http://jakandjil.com/blog/

OH MY GODD!!

i can't pick whether i like the pants, shoes or those feather type skirts more!!

regardless i love the whole collection

Oh man, i am in love with those shoes, and the clutches. The colors are so beautiful.

omg, i need to be a magazine editor!
xdik2.gif

the whole collection reminds so much of Dior's Teddy Boy collection (the one with those awful Creepers), more styling wise than clothing wise. also because of the leopard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->