Louis Vuitton S/S 2007 : Scarlett Johansson by Mert & Marcus

^^ that black/blue bag Scarlett holds really bother me.. :ninja: while the ad itself & the model are doing fine IMO :smile:

kwikspell said:
Scarlett just does not know how to pose. Her expression is vacant and awkward.

I utterly disagree .. when I saw the enlarged images what draws my attention the most is her expressions and versatility ... it just proves how good an actress she is ... and pastel-rococo rocks!

i love the ads. scarlett looks amazing.

but i still wish they would've chosen a model. if they were looking for a blonde gal like that, they could've easily went with KK. *grumbles*

I like the overall concept of the ad, as well as the colours, but I absolutely hate Scarlett and her hair... and the bags are hidious, that's right

I admit to finding the theme/styling cute and fun, but would have much rather preferred an actual model rather than Scarlett. (Sasha would have been ideal! :P)

#108 those are nice. I have liked all those ads but I don't think that they are very Scarlett - feels like she is just some girl in the ad. Maybe good thing, don't know.

ultramarine said:
I utterly disagree .. when I saw the enlarged images what draws my attention the most is her expressions and versatility ... it just proves how good an actress she is ... and pastel-rococo rocks!

couldn't agree more!!

i love the lipcolour used in the ads. looks like a stain perhaps similar to benetint. wish i knew exactly what it was.

I think the ads are terrific. I like the concept and Scarlett has the sweet-sexy-sultry girl look in spades. She really pulls it off and looks divine, imo. Gorgeous use of pastels. The only thing that is off-putting in some of the pics is the way they styled her hair.

Many thanks for the scans. Karma :flower:

happycanadian said:
but i still wish they would've chosen a model. if they were looking for a blonde gal like that, they could've easily went with KK. *grumbles*
ya, I think KK would've been fitting for this kind of ad as well; KK has the sexy-sweet girl look too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a scan (or even seen) Vincent Lacrocq's ads for Louis Vuitton homme yet?

the ads looked first ugly to me, then when i saw the whole campaign they made sense and now i like them!

is there a man campaign???

*off: Bags are disguisting! Especially the so worn out LV print :( i don't know who still buys it

the bags are my least favorite things in these ads
the ad with her head tilted up is amazing

That's right, Mert and Marcus apparently makes a reference to Alberto Vargas' work :D

Attachments

• av004.jpg
    av004.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
  • av071.jpg
    av071.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7
  • av175.jpg
    av175.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
  • var29.jpg
    var29.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
^^ could you please provide credits for the pics you just posted so they won't have to be removed?

i can definitely see their infleunce in these ads... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->