Louis Vuitton S/S 2012 : Daria Strokous & Kati Nescher by Steven Meisel

Hello sweetness! Looks uberlovely, really, and the setting melts so well with the collection.

It's too sugary sweet for me. I think I'm now much closer to becoming a diabetic from seeing this campaign :shock:

I like the model choices, but this had potential to be so much better, imo. The whole 50s diner them has been beaten like a dead horse. I would have liked it much more if Meisel took the girls to some abandoned amusement park or something like that. This is just too sugary sweet for me.

not bad,not good,just okay. lil be boring to b honest.

it remindes me a lil of Juice Couture too

Tacky logo juicy couture bags with pastel colors No thank you I'll pass.:sick:

This not Louis Vuitton this for amateurs brand this are really bad

it's soooo cute and barbie like. I think it goes really well with the cute and girly collections

Not being a pinky/sweet kinda gal, but i simply adore this, its perfect for the collection.

Very unlikely LV ad, but very fitting to the collection which was sugary sweet and very girly and the ads reflect this mood totally.
Thrilled with the casting. The always reliable Daria and the very impressive Kati, who has a great story behind her rise to prominence.

I can't say I love it but it fits well with the collection. Hopefully, there'll be more variety to the next shots.

I'm happy for Daria she's such a beauty. I'm not an LV girl though I hate those horrid logo bags and I'm also not a fan of pastel colours...:P

You've got to hand it to Daria. I've always seen her as a runway filler but her print work is highly prestigious and impressive.
This is exactly how I expected the ads to look. I think they would be stronger if a few more girls were included (5 max). So glad they used the hair and makeup from the show; it was stunning then and remains stunning in these ads!

These are delicious and would so catch my eye in a magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->