Louis Vuitton 'Spell On You' Fragrance 2021 : Léa Seydoux by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

This is awful! What's with the awkward haircut?

“Spell on you”:innocent:
I guess it must be a counter productive spell that make it last too short then

This is bad. Léa is too "edgy" for this type of campaign.

Why would you need to do such a cheesy campaign for a perfume line that should feel exclusive?

Louis Vuitton fragrance bottles are as tedious as their ambassadors!

It’s funny! I’ve been listening to « I put a spell on you », the Nina Simone version all week!

Louis Vuitton fragrances don’t need spokespersons. I would rather have a nature morte or something shot by Solve Sundsbo or Guido Mocafico.

It’s quite niche so it doesn’t need to be incarnated…Even more with such an elusive name.

This looks more like an portrayal of what an actress does to get her parts, rather than a seductive ad campaign for an expensive fragrance. Not only does it seem very out-of-step with current themes in media, it's just so damn boring.

Alakazam! O-o-of... It's working. I feel it... I am enchanted to never ever be interested in this perfume again... I sense the spellbind, I am completely bored and turned away from Louis Vuitton products...

It works!

Looks like a still from a spy movie in one of those locations where they have to disguise themselves

Anyone know the name of the photographer?
On the other hand, I like his haircut.

She looks beautiful. Reminds me of to VI Unique March 1999 with Malgosia and Emily crossing their arms.

Carine Roitfeld styled this! didn’t know she was working with LV.

It’s been a moment now. Since 2014…

always learning :flower:

wow I must’ve thought it was all by MAS but I guess Ghesquière influence is out of the fragrances advertise.

Louis Vuitton is such a waste of her charisma and charm. I prefer her work for Prada. At least they know how to make celebrities look good. Her Candy ads are iconic! This collaboration, not so much.

At least they know how to make celebrities look good. Her Candy ads are iconic!

And that's mostly on Steven. We all know how dreadful Prada has been without him (looking at you, Willy).

I actually don't hate this. It's not great, but Léa looks so stunning in most of the images that I can't not like it. The last set of images and clips is the first time I liked her new short hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->