Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

I really like the look of preview of We The Brave, The Mighty and The Wise editorial. I do love a nautical/military theme editorial once in a while.

Overall I don't have issues with a little bondage in editorials (several great Self Service eds spring to mind) but the way the girl in the red wig (I assume it's Saskia) is depicted in 'What Lies Beneath', is quite disturbing. She looks quite distressed lying there naked and roped at the mercy of some guy.

As the person who did the tying, I find your interpretation interesting, especially since one cannot see Saskia's face. I see no tension in her to indicate distress. What signals her distress to you? At worst, the guy appears to me to be disinterested or possibly casually reflective, not threatening in any way. Although, most likely a lover relaxing after some bondage based fun...in fact, it looks like he's having a post-coital cigarette :wink:

The full version of Mert & Marcus' video, "What lies Beneath," is now available for free on the Love Magazine iPad app
I can't wait to see it...

the david sims story is amazing...also alaidair mclellan and willy vanderperre!!!its the best love magazine ever!!

I've been looking for Mariacarla's cover but all the newstands I've been to only have Elle, Chloe, Lara, Nyasha and Hailee...is Mariacarla's cover available to buy already? Does anybody know?

The 'limited edition' fashion covers they're releasing for this issue are just the models' covers. Lara Stone, Daphne Groeneveld, Nyasha Matonhodze, Kristen McMenamy and Mariacarla Boscono.

I don't know about the rest of the country but all of those covers were available from the outset in London so I really don't get the point here.

^I don't get it either.All the covers were available in Greece too from the beginning of August.

The models' covers are gettable also in my area, so I got Lara's cover. Not all the 5, actually, though. I saw only Lara's and Nyasha's being with all the actresses' covers.
BTW it's disappointing they were the ones they called limited editions.

^Again I have only seen Lara's and Nyasha's along with the actresses covers for quite a while now, I assume they will all be out now though being the start of September so I'll have a look around next week sometime.

Moderators Note:

To everyone posting images......

Please post ALL credits when posting images-as follows...

Magazine: Month and Year
Photographer:
Stylist/Fashion Editor:
Hair:
Make Up:
Model:

*Pass it around...Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Model's covers without text

thelovemagazine.co.uk

^Thanks a lot for posting those tarsha! Lara is my new desktop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->