W May 2005 : Natalie Portman by Mert & Marcus

I love her so much...I saw a picture of one of her costumes for Revenge of the Sith... god, it looks amazing. Grey satin silk all drapy.

I see Tiiu..

I bet Natalie never even did the photoshoot...the editors made their computer geniuses piece together model's faces! I knew it! I'm catching on to you, W!

Maybe Natalie isn't even really real..she's all a computer image.

oh my gosh she looks GORGEOUS!! thank you for posting!

who makes that black and red dress?

tiffany said:
I think the pics are wonderful :woot: :heart: :flower:
i agree 100%:blush:
amazing...i love her hair and brows and the bustle dress!
she reminds me a bit of erin wasson in a few of these.
as for her being conservative, her very first film ever as a young girl was essentially a love story btw. her and a grown man- very provocative and Lolita-esque. she is just very choosey about films...and isn't a big party animal like others her age.
wow...thanks for posting these:wub:

W Magazine - La Belle Natalie - the princess diaries

Natalie Portman is featured in the May 2005 issue of W. Of course this actress will be everywhere because of the opening of Star Wars III, but anyways, she looks stunning in these images that were photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot.

Enjoi the pictures. They're beautiful.

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img03.jpg

img04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
one more thing.

im not sure if the images will show up. i know they do on my pc, but if they don't you may want to refresh the page, or you can go to style.com and view the images there as well.

I think it's quite true what she said in the interview, about not having grown much physically since she was 13. Even when it comes to her looks. She's looked about 18 since she was 13 (when made up for photo shoots) and she still does at 23. :P

she's so beautiful. her face. . . it's beyong words. have you seen "closer"? gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->