Lula #4 : Claudia Merikula by Damon Heath

peacelover142002

go red sox
Reaction score
From fashionista.com:

Girl Of Your Dreams

lula.jpg

Fashion obsessives around the globe are already aching for a new issue of Lula, the magazine founded by Vogue princess Leith Clark, and subtitled "Girl Of Our Dreams." While the glossy won't hit shelves until March 9th, London style elite got a sneak preview last night at the Cobden Club in London.
S
adie Frost, Zandra Rhodes, and scores of stylists in skinny white pants turned out for the party, fueled by champagne and cupcakes, plus a midnight screening of Erin Fetherston's new flick with Sarah Sophie Flicker and Zooey Deschanel.

Though our Lula copy is currently getting flown across the ocean, we do have a few preview snippets thanks to our spies...

At least one spread was inspired by cupcakes, which makes us think of Paper Magazine's new Fashion Food Feature.

For one story, the Lula Girls were sent scouring for vintage tap shoes, and photos of girls in their favorite dance outfits.

Look for Valentine Fillor Courdier, the perennial face of Lula, to grace the pages again this season...

Is that Claudia on the cover ?

I cannot wait until this magazine, argh !

Thanks Susie!:flower:
I can't wait to see the scans, I've been waiting for this issue forever!!!

Ack... much apologies... looks like I won't be at home tonight for scanning or tomorrow.....its still LFW....and the asp schedule is jampacked.... I'm being dragged to Gareth Pugh's asp today...... but scans will come very very soon! The magazine isn't actually out in the UK yet, I got my copy at that party..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->