Lula F/W 10.11 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Nan Goldin

can anyone tell me where in central London I can get a copy? I'm sending my boyfriend on a mission to get me one when he's in London this week

I love Lucy's stories and I think she's as good as ever here but for some reason, I'm not feeling that story, I think I'm a bit over that little girl theme.. and I think they should move on too or at least develop it more and integrate some new elements.

I agree- the editorial does tip over into twee territory a bit, which prevents me from loving it as I should. (I do love Ellen von Unwerth's editorial and Autumn de Wilde's photographs of Kirsten though!)

Lula's young-girl theme doesn't bother me, that is their aesthetic after all. It's just that they've done it better in the past and this issue doesn't seem particularly special, for all the wait we've had.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone tell me where in central London I can get a copy? I'm sending my boyfriend on a mission to get me one when he's in London this week

selfridges or the newsstand opposite liberty always have it really...

Just received my copy this morning...
Yes, I prefered the simplicity of the design they used in the first issues, but still, there is something so special and honest about that mag...Most editorials are beautiful, there is an Agnès Varda interview and the stories seem so well written...Lula never fails to make me dream and to bring me in its own romantic world :heart:

I dunno about that, to me Lula was sort of Tavi-like before Tavi existed.

would be interested in seeing

"Wander Birds"
Model: Pau Bertolini
Ph: Lin Scheynius
Styling: Leith Clark

Does any one have scans of Arlenis Sosa's "If I Could Read Your Mind"? I would be so happy to see those?

In other notes I've given up on buying this copy of Lula anywhere.:( Newsstand was sold out immediately!

Free Like A Bird of the Holders
Kristy Kaurova by Jenny Gage & Tom Betterton

myfdb

Oh my :crush:

I just can't express how much do I love Once Upon a Time, it's really one of the most beautiful editorials I have seen lately. It's so soft, sensual and dreamy, the last shot reminds me of my beloved Prada F/W 01 campaign. Beyond charming.

Rainbows in the Dark
Lisanne de Jong by Doug Inglish

myfdb

Charlotte For Ever
Charlotte Gainsbourg by Nan Goldin

myfdb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan