Lula magazine #3 : Karen Elson by Dan Estabrook

^It came out on Friday so it should be there now! No, I'm not subscribed.....loadsa scans coming later tonight peeps!

i cannot wait until i get this issue.
i'm in love with this magazine.

The Bluebird - Marianne Faithfull feature
Ph: Julian Broad, Styled by Leith Clark

Scanned by myself.

Once Upon a Time - Emma Cook feature (not thrift stores!)

Ph: Tim Gutt, Styled by Cathy Edwards

Fantasia
Ph: Clare Shilland, Styled by Leith Clark
Scanned by myself (painfully...now I have arm cramp.... rest of scans tomorrow....)

Oh thank you susie_bubble! this magazine is so beautiful, I wish I could find it here in the states! It's so ethereal, reminds me of the Virgin Suicides!

that there's my favourite Emma Cook collection so far. Thanks for the scans Susie!

Wow thanks for the scans! Did an article go with the Karen Elson editorial?

to the u.s. gals:

you can find it in nyc. issues here always come out a tad later than they do in the uk, as it has to be shipped.

i haven't yet looked, but now that i know it's out, i'm going to start a'calling. most universal news stores and casa news (in the west village; think it's around 8th between 12th and 13th) carry it. again, it may be a few weeks, but it is locatable. i've heard that barnes and nobles and borders will start carrying it, but again, i would think only in ny and la. even my wonderful international news stand here in new haven, ct., which does carry such hard to find lovelies as amelia's, id, oyster, dazed and confused, etc., doesn't have it.

so, so excited to know that number 3 is here, though, and it looks better than ever. thanks, ms. susie, as always, for keeping on top of stuff.

oh, and look for leith, her boyfriend (james hatt) and the adorable tilda plum in the new paul smith print ads. she's so fantastic. . .

xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the scans Susie!

Here She Comes Now
Ph: Viki Forshee, Styled by Kusum Lynn

I can't figure out whether this is a homage to the Steven Meisel/Italian Vogue editorial they did a few months ago with Coco Rochas or some kind of a spoof....

Spellbound - Natalie Press feature
Ph: Amanda de Cadenet
Styled by Leith Clark

Scanned by myself

Oh Susie-

As australians would say it:

CRIKEY!!!!YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

Thank you Susie... great scans!!

I love it!

Has any one bought the magazine in the states yet? I am getting impatient... hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excorp2004
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->