Lula #4 : Claudia Merikula by Damon Heath

flicker, which city did you find the new issue in?

also, could you assure me that the "love letter" bidding a fond farewell is merely for this issue, and not some sort of goodbye to the whole lula enterprise? i'd be crushed!

and many, many thanks for scanning!

Awesome! Thank you so much for the scans, Flicker :flower: I can't wait to get my hands on this issue :blush:

That Daises in the Dust editorial is published (almost!) in its entirety in the latest Paper Magazine, with Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk on the cover!

Interesting, no?

I suppose the more the merrier, though, because it's a fun editorial to frame and hang upon your walls.

Loulou17 said:
flicker, which city did you find the new issue in?

also, could you assure me that the "love letter" bidding a fond farewell is merely for this issue, and not some sort of goodbye to the whole lula enterprise? i'd be crushed!

and many, many thanks for scanning!

i'm actually in london, in the UK. i think i read somewhere it'd be out is the US and australia a bit later?

and 'love letter' is just daisy de villeneuve drawing "the end" on the last page! ^_^

Is there more to the Daisies In the Dust editorial that has already been posted? Even if there isn't do you mind scanning that editorial so we can have larger pictures? Thank you!!

is there anything else anyone would like to see right now, as i have to dash off, unfortunately! most of the image only content has been scanned, all the other pieces have text or interviews with them.

NickiLee said:
Is there more to the Daisies In the Dust editorial that has already been posted? Even if there isn't do you mind scanning that editorial so we can have larger pictures? Thank you!!

there aren't any more images for the daisies ed, but i will scan them again for you tomorrow.
there are also a few more images from the 'pin-up' editorial, so i'll probably scan all of that too.

thank you for all the scans flicker!! Darla's ed is beautiful and I love the baby ed!

Thanks so much Flicker!- LOVE them

were there any fashion illustrations in the new issue??

If so can you show us a few scans of them-
the ZOOEY images are great

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->