Lula #4 : Claudia Merikula by Damon Heath

daisies said:
thanks so much Flicker--I love them!! This issue looks FAB-
I feel less anxious since you gave us the sneak peek

xo
You should feel proud Daisies (aka Kime:(D they look GREAT:woot:
Thanks for posting her illustations Flicker...karma for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I WISH I lived in the UK so I could snag a copy of this mag. Such pretty editorials.

Barnes & Noble usually carries it! And if they don't, a lot of the times you can request that they order it at the help desk.

Orchide said:
You should feel proud Daisies (aka Kime:(D they look GREAT:woot:
Thanks for posting her illustations Flicker...karma for you!

is daisies kime?!
there's also a tiny piece to do with her on the contributer's page! and it's really cute.

DSC08143.JPG

(sorry, i didn't bother scanning it, it was easier just to take a photo)

OH MY...Gosh- that is funny. They asked for a bunch of different pics -showing myself as a kid dancing... That was from one of my numerous living room choreographed performances for my family- (the costume was my mom's pink slip because when you spin out the whole thing flies up in a circle) Thanks so much FLICKER for photographing that page- super karma to you! XOXO

she's arrived in new york! casa (aka global) news on 8th ave. and 12th st. actually opened the box for me and handed over an issue. then they proceeded to pile a bunch of luscious issues on the stacks. so they're waiting for all of you new york metro ladies. universal news, which has lots of locations, said they'll be putting them out over the next few days. the wait is over!

Last edited by a moderator:
magazine editors take note on a how a great magazine done greatly
can incite such fervent loyalty!

How often is Lula published?
Is it biannual? (Is that even a word?)

can someone please sacn the bat for lashes interview and pics?thanks ahead of time!

I might be wrong, but I thought I saw the Zooey Deschanel, Karen Elson, etc editorial (or at least part of it) in March Paper Magazine, with Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk on the cover... hmmm especially that image of Zooey holding out the wooden heart pendant necklace by Erin Fetherstone.

^ Actually they have been featured in Paper March as well. But some images are different, what is featured in Paper is in this issue. It must be the same ed..

WhiteLinen said:
Does anyone know where to get this in Finland?

Not sure where you live, but you can get it from Akateeminen Kirjakauppa in Helsinki. I just bought my copy today after waiting for it to arrive for weeks ^_^

Is it there already? I tried to find it a week ago, but didn't find it. Do I have to order it, or where is it there?

No, you don't have to order it. The magazine arrived today to the shelves (I have been checking it every day for a week...). You can find it alongside the other fashion magazines. :flower:

Bat for LASHES is in this issue too!!!
wow I ADORE her
When is L.A. going to get this...I can't wait another second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->