Marc Jacobs S/S 11 New York

It looks like teenage prostitutes from the mid 70s a la Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver . Interesting

So the camera keeps zooming over the Richard Serra look-a-like setpiece and showing the clothes... This feels like cheating.

So the camera keeps zooming over the Richard Serra look-a-like setpiece and showing the clothes... This feels like cheating.
I immediately thought of Serra too when I saw that. I like the sneak peeks though.

These big flowers are quite a cliche, but I'm in love with the colours.

I love it lol , haha , the colors are awesome

First look

161579099-64d8ed4ef57bb415b5f3357b208e6f844c8ebb00-full.jpg

twitter / GB65

Last edited by a moderator:
also reminds me of Alexander Mcqueens butterfly collection years ago

loved it , he sure does know how to put on a show , makes the clothes have emotion

The best part of the show was definitely Marc himself. Few outfits are nice, but generally it all looks pretty resort-ish and uninspired, plus I didn't like neither the setting nor the music. Quite a miss this time for me.

I really liked this. Really beautiful I thought. The music, staging and camera work were great! Very dramatic! Definitely my favorite show to this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely gorgeous. That color palette officially blew all of the whites and pastels we've seen so far out of the water.

i loved the richard serra-like set. im very torn on the collection though. some pieces i liked, but overall its a bit unerwhelming

What an awful, ugly show. Some dresses looked palatable but everything else was pure garbage. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->