mathiaskatz

Reaction score

Styled by @kegrand -
Make up by @patmcgrathreal -
Hair by @guidopalau -
Set by @stefanbeckman -
Casting by @bitton

Meisel is on a roll!

Models tagged in the pic are Fran Summers, Remington Williams, Sophie Martynova, Sveta Black, Cristina Piccone, Léa Julian and Aubé Jolicoeur

Last edited by a moderator:
Meisel is everywhere! The cast includes Fran Summers, Cristina Piccone, Lea Julian, Aube Jolicoeur, Sveta Black, Remington Williams, and Sophie Martynova.

Did Katie Grand's dream just come true? Happy for her lol!

Gobsmacked at Meisel shooting something styled by Katie Grand! Looks interesting so far...

The Meisel takeover is REAL!! Damn.

Fran Summers is everywhere! :wub: Sophie Martynova and Sveta Black. :wub:
I'd like to see Winnie Harlow in this.

Such a joy to see Meisel shooting so many great campaigns again this season.

This looks like a still from a video. Just like the Chloe campaign. I'm curious to see more.

I can't figure out if these are real campaign images. If so, I do like it.

The cast is beyond terrible though. Easily the worst of the season. Thank God you can't really see anyone.

Hmmm, very interesting. There seems to be a big mirror involved combined with light bouncing off water.

I thought that the first Insta shot was a campaign image...I hope so! Love the John Rawlings-esque vibe of it. Really excited to see Meisel shoot for MJ (please can we just get him back in some magazines though for real!!)

However, the notion of Godsel and Katie (un)Grand working together :cry:...I'm worried!

Fabulous! The reflection effect looks very original and cool! All this new work is making Meisel push himself out of his comfort zone. I love it!

Omg, magnificent! Marc Jacobs has been consistently good with Sims and Adwoa's beauty shot gave me hope, but this amazing! It's so perfect for this collection and such a return to art and fashion as opposed to celebrities and star models for this brand.
Oh and Katie Grand must be walking on air, while Miuccia is weeping in her pillow over this.

I wonder whether they will regularly work with him now. If Katie plays her cards right we may even see him in Love.

The march issue of each fashion title will have all these ads (by Meisel!). It's a nice excuse to buy at least one mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice concept!
It looks fun and glamorous...
Even tho he is losing money, he can still afford Meisel. That's great!
Meisel need a brand where he can experiment and i feel like MJ might be the right one for that.

I've never seen such a takeover in a longtime. I guess we can expect maybe more Meisel for this season.

For a split second I thought I saw Caroline Ribeiro in the last shot. That would’ve been amazing :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->