Marc Jacobs S/S 2010 : Jamie Bochert by Juergen Teller

Yes!
That was my favorite dress from the collection (and the only one:rolleyes:).
I like it and I agree with the face comments but it´s ok.

wow this image is shocking in a tongue-in-cheek way. I don't understand, using the ethereal beautiful dress to cover the toilet?? They could've chosen a better one than this squishy looking brown ring :lol:

i'm interested to see more though her face in that shot is kind of..distracting..for me

Tranny fierce ya'll.
So it indeed was true of Jamie getting Marc Jacobs. Whatever, I love her pose and all but there's something about it not working for me. Maybe the background or just in general Jamie fronting the campaign. Maybe it'll grow on me with more pics surfacing in the upcoming days but I feel some disapointment at the moment.

wow, i love the shot, I am happy that dress is in the campaign, it was one of the most beautiful pieces of the collection. There were a lot of other fun things from the collection, like the swirled pieces, like the jackets/dresses.

I think it will all come together very well, jamie is a nice pick

Oh, I just love this! :lol:
I love the surreality that he puts into all of his campaigns. I'm dying for more shots.
:heart:

Seriously the tranny jokes are getting old.-_-
Jamie looks wonderful for this collection and I love the random toilet seat.:rofl:

There's pretty much no denying that Jamie can POSE! I love her ugliness, in a way I see it as a good thing.

lol actually she looks less haggard in this ad. i like it tbh or maybe im biased cause i like all juergen works :P

Love its airy mood :heart: The dress is beautiful!
Hope to see more soon :smile:

Lovely. :heart: I adore the dress used. Is that a toilet she's standing on? :lol:

For once, I actually like Jamie's work. :heart: her pose- she's working it!
The dress is so beautiful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->