Marc Jacobs S/S 2010 : Jamie Bochert by Juergen Teller

Are They Serious ???????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting Luxx.

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I would always be a Jamie defender, and her posing in this is just phenomenal... but her face just doesn't really work for me here. However, the ad is as beautiful as the dress and I'm looking forward to seeing more. :wink:

I won't say she looks good because in my opinion she doesn't. But it's funny and I really like the concept... Ok, there's nothing new about Teller's aesthetic/composition but either way it's still good.

Oh gosh this tranny is too much overrated! :sick:
But what can you expect from Marc Jacobs? :innocent:

I love the weirdness of it all!
One of my fav Marc Jacobs ads

Nothing about this appeals to me. I dislike Jamie as a model and I don't care for the photography.

That picture is pretty amazing. From the knees up it's gorgeous. It really captures the spirit of the collection. And I think Martha Graham would've been proud of the posing. Even the dress itself looks beautiful. But she's standing in a toilet. I love that.

As an aside, the tranny-shtick that follows every discussion involving Jamie has gotten so infantile at this point. If people are determined to insult her, which is fine if they are, is it so much to ask that they come up with something that's actually funny or intelligent to say? :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks cheap and amateur as always......
i can't understand why is it so amazing? :(((

Love the new one! I really like how the shots are very clean and pure, still so ironic. I think Jamie was a great choice to break the innocence of the clothes, it could wind up being bland, but she really spices it up.

Love the new one! I really like how the shots are very clean and pure, still so ironic. I think Jamie was a great choice to break the innocence of the clothes, it could wind up being bland, but she really spices it up.

I agree. Her posing in this one is just even more incredible than the last. Overall I think it works better than the first one. I'm glad the campaign has come through!

her manliness has always startled me.
I'm surprised Irina Kulikova didn't get it.SHE is fabulous!

Not to be premature or anything, but I have a feeling this campaign is just going to get better and better as new shots surface, though I doubt if any of them will top the first for me. So far I'm in love, and I don't think it's just because this is one of the very first campaigns to debut.

The ads are intriguing but I can't really get behind Jaime's look, though I'll give her this: She doesn't look bland.

I actually think an Asian model *COUGH* TAO! *COUGH* would have pulled this off perfectly, seeing as how the makeup was geisha inspired, but I don't think she'd match the surreality that they're trying to evoke in these ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->