Lanvin S/S 2010 : Jamie Bochert by Steven Meisel

I'm kind of disappointed. My initial thought about this collection was that it was probably inspired by Argentina (music, la guitarra, and how he said he visited Buenos Aires) and I would have loved to have seen that.

I really really like it ! Its very unexpected and very catchy! Another great Lanvin campaign !

movement/photography is beautiful in this, completely diff. from Kristen's AMAZING last campaign for Lanvin, which was a bit stuff & dependent on lighting/mood....

this is something totally different. and i love it, though i hate Jamie. sorry to be jumpin on the bandwagon, but i'm glad you can't see her face. even with another model, i'd like not seeing her face. it adds to the mystery/intrigue of the photo.

Mind blowing! A totally amazing concept. No face too which is good considering...

I love this little anecdote.

Elbaz related that the model recently pursued a purse snatcher for 12 blocks in Brooklyn

I don't believe that any model could have filled her place with ease. Jamie is a trained dancer and her dynamism shows. If the pictures look kind of stiff I'm inclined to say it's the photographer who's to blame, because I'm way more used to seeing editorials by Meisel where the models look like dolls than seeing Jamie in editorials posing stiffly and looking interchangeable.

:lol: @ Jaime face comments. She might not be the most..... attractive creature in the land, but she takes fantastic pictures.

Are there any more pictures?

the white dress looks amazing, but not the black one, the ruffle blocks her neck! haha but i like it though.. and i want to see more more more ;D

Full AD

lanvin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! I love it. It looks like a very emotional painting, and that's what the collection kinda emitted to me. A very romantic and complex emotion.

And just wanna say that Jaime actually very pretty in these ads.

It looks like they really photoshoped her face to the max in the second image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->