Marc Jacobs

Kenysha75

Reaction score
I did not see his own thread on tfs and thought to put it in behind the lens at first but Karl Lagerfeld is in star style so...:unsure:
Hope its ok!
Designer Marc Jacobs and his fiance Lorenzo Martone slip into their speedos and soak in the Christmas Eve sun in St. Barts on Thursday (December 24).

Marc recently told the StyleList what he plans to do during his time off. He shared, “I plan to read, eat well, go to the gym, lie on the beach, swim, maybe jet ski and that’s about it, really.”

justjared.buzznet.com

marc-jacobs-shirtless-christmas-eve-01.jpg
marc-jacobs-shirtless-christmas-eve-02.jpg
marc-jacobs-shirtless-christmas-eve-03.jpg
marc-jacobs-shirtless-christmas-eve-04.jpg
marc-jacobs-shirtless-christmas-eve-05.jpg

peck on the cheek!

Marc Jacobs and fiance, Lorenzo Martone have a little fun by doing their own little photoshoot on the beach in St. Bart’s on Tuesday (December 29).

The 46-year-old American fashion designer and his partner struck different poses and appeared to have a ball! Then the two of them tried to take a picture of themselves with Marc giving Lorenzo a peck on the cheek!

The pair enjoyed a romantic lunch on the beach complete with some wine!

justjared.buzznet.com
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-01.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-02.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-03.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-04.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-05.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-06.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-07.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-08.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-09.jpg
marc-jacobs-peck-on-cheek-10.jpg

When last we saw lovers Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone here on the blog they were hamming it up together on a beach in St. Bart’s just before New Year’s Eve. Today we learn that the guys are still vacationing in St. Bart’s as they were spotted on the beach again yesterday afternoon. It looks like the happy couple are doing their best to enjoy the lazy days in St. Bart’s
010410_marclorenzobeach.jpg

Ya know, minus the wedgie pickin’, these two are pretty adorable together. They always seem to want to be holding hands and stuff, it’s cute. Considering their work schedules, it’s prolly up to them to decide just how long they want to stay in paradise on St. Bart’s. I don’t expect that the happy couple will remain in the tropics for much longer but they don’t seem to be in a big rush to get home. I can’t say that I blame them at all :wink:
pinkisthenewblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc Jacobs And Lorenzo Martone Got Married

Marc Jacobs and his boyfriend Lorenzo Martone weren't only in St. Barts to take topless pictures for their Facebook pages, they were also there to get married! Guest of a Guest reports that after being engaged since March of last year, Marc and Lorenzo became husband and husband in a private ceremony. There's no picture of the actual ceremony, but I'll be disappointed if they didn't wear matching dick huggers. Let's just say they did...
marcjacobsmarried.jpg

After the ceremony, Marc and Lorenzo celebrated their new marriage at a reception hosted by fancy art person Larry Gagosian. And of course, even Marc's wedding topper had his nipples out.

You better believe that after the premium Andre started flowing, ho after ho took pictures of themselves doing nasty raunchy **** with Marc's topper. They turned that topper into a versatiler. The places that topper has been! But I would've done the same thing, which is exactly why I never get invited to weddings anymore.
dlisted.com

Love Magazine #5 Spring/Summer 2011
"Decadence"
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan

models.com

Found this beauty off of the Purple Diary :smile:

Kind of spooky with Marc Jacobs looking like a model for Galliano :wink:

Photo credit is of course Terry Richardson.

Attachments

• marc_crazi.jpg
    marc_crazi.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 24
When Marc Met Carine

November 14, 2011
marc-carine1.jpg

Paris fashion’s long-reigning provocateuse has been spending her days and nights in New York lately and it’s been a buzzy kind of love affair. In the city, it’s been all about Carine Roitfeld—from her creative consulting contract for Barneys, to her fashion week karaoke fete to her new book, Irreverent. On a chilly Friday evening, the former French Vogue editor was signing copies at Marc Jacobs’ Bookmarc, and despite the brisk weather, fans devotedly waited their turn in line outside, and Jacobs ducked past the crowd for a quick hello. Also in town from Paris, the designer has gotten to know the editor/stylist on both sides of the pond. He spoke with Style.com about Roitfeld’s impact on the industry (with a few words here and there from the lady herself).
—Bee-Shyuan Chang

What are your thoughts on Carine’s impact on fashion?
Marc Jacobs: Who else could write a book, or do a book, called Irreverent, right? If anything—if anyone—is irreverent, it would be Carine Roitfeld. She has a mission in fashion. She’s a great editor, a really creative voice and she’s a wonderful mother. And she’s a soon-to-be grandmother. So, how many people can look like this, have an incredible eye for fashion, make memorable images, raise beautiful children and become a grandmother?

Carine Roitfeld: I’ll be pushing a stroller very soon. [laughs]

MJ: And take her grandchild to the park. C’est pas mal.

Have you two worked together before? Is anything in the works?
CR: Not so many projects.

MJ: We’re trying to think of a little project for us to do together.

Marc, do you think Carine has redefined “French chic”?
MJ: I never like to classify things as Italian, French, American. I think what makes Carine so individual to me is that she has such a strong, identifiable style. It’s a bit rock and roll; it’s sex and glamour; it’s cool. I hate the word “edgy” and I hate the word “cool,” but “irreverent” is really cool.

Is her work something you pay attention to whether on a personal level or in work?
MJ: You look forward to things when Carine is involved. You look forward to what she’s doing, who she’s working with, what clothes she’s using. There is always something you don’t expect; you just don’t know. It’s really inspiring.
style.com

Marc Jacobs is reportedly working on a collaboration with dot-focused Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama.

from New york mag's The Cut blog

Famed designer Marc Jacobs walks the beach in St. Barts with his ex-fiance Lorenzo Martone. The couple each wore a pair of skimpy swimming shorts as they strolled the beach, Marc in navy blue and Lorenzo in a striped red pair. (December 27, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Marc+Jacobs+Famed+designer+Marc+Jacobs+hangs+en8km4HnU_Ll.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Walking+PiWnZQBUN8wl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Famed+designer+Marc+Jacobs+hangs+6qhGBkfpKRfl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Walking+Z1G5y2q8MHMl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Walking+-KCLHoZLb_3l.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Walking+NUpqjviKudJl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Walking+0aMKKtotnpjl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Famed+designer+Marc+Jacobs+hangs+_yBRr5Vdfxul.jpg
Marc+Jacobs+Famed+designer+Marc+Jacobs+hangs+kNTu7RR80Gol.jpg

Designer Marc Jacobs attends the 2011 AID For AIDS International's My Hero gala at Three Sixty on November 8, 2011 in New York City. (November 7, 2011 - Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images North America)
Marc+Jacobs+2011+AID+AIDS+International+My+-FjquuUYXSXl.jpg
Marc+Jacobs+2011+AID+AIDS+International+My+mV9Gf3zfdYyl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+2011+AID+AIDS+International+My+TvbbKRxmXB2l.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+2011+AID+AIDS+International+My+IIQ4ASiG0x0l.jpg

Designer Marc Jacobs and Carine Roitfeld attend the launch party for Carine Roitfeld's "Irreverent" at 400 Bleeker Street on November 11, 2011 in New York City. (November 10, 2011 - Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America)
Marc+Jacobs+Bookmarc+Celebrates+Carine+Roitfeld+0eJuVbymY3Ul.jpg

Marc Jacobs arrives at the British Fashion Awards at The Savoy Hotel on November 28, 2011 in London, England. (November 27, 2011 - Photo by Tim Whitby/Getty Images Europe)
Marc+Jacobs+British+Fashion+Awards+2011+Arrivals+u0b9UNONhvsl.jpg
Marc+Jacobs+British+Fashion+Awards+2011+Press+BgqKmgZjivIl.jpg

Designer Marc Jacobs arrives in St. Barts with a mystery man. Rumors have been swirling that Jacobs is dating Brazilian p*rn star Harry Louis... Is this him he's spending the holidays with? (December 26, 2011 - Photo by FlynetPictures.com)
Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Mystery+Man+Arriving+88ifhPF0TRGl.jpg
Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Mystery+Man+Arriving+H1rj5XDBWynl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Marc+Jacobs+Mystery+Man+Arriving+tZomKuIeVE-l.jpg

I don't approve of the p*rn star but Marc has been looking great lately

^That is not a p*rn star that is his ex-bf (or may be bf now) Lorenzo.

I love Marc so much, he is so handsome, I would die to be best friends with him, he seems so awesome.

Designer Marc Jacobs and his ex-fiance Lorenzo Martone out for a relaxing day on the beach in St. Barts, Caribbean. Lorenzo did a little jog before hopping in the ocean. Afterwards they laid on the beach an read books. (December 28, 2011 - Photo by FlynetPictures.com)
Lorenzo+Martone+Jogging+Beach+St+Barts+m1PDMaa4qwhl.jpg

Marc+Jacobs+Lorenzo+Martone+Jogging+Beach+lcPcNvgRTphl.jpg

Lorenzo+Martone+Jogging+Beach+St+Barts+mvaPlsyP_9Pl.jpg

Lorenzo+Martone+Jogging+Beach+St+Barts+lVSPSf5bUuel.jpg

ULTRA FIT - Designer Marc Jacobs and ex-fiance Lorenzo Martone are seen walking to the beach together in St. Barts. The pair was seen earlier soaking up the sun on the French island. (December 28, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
ULTRA+FIT+Designer+Marc+Jacobs+ex+fiance+Lorenzo+MH7r1wUVZzil.jpg

^Thanks for the new pictures, I love Marc and his Hermes bag at the beach - lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->