Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (November 2010 - March 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^the more she wearing that brown pants, the more also she feel more comfortable.. :lol:
and that pants already company her travel around the world.. hahahaha...

that dog is so cute! is it a mix? cuz its big for a french bulldog or is ash really that small.

anyone knows from which event or shoot has ashley worn that white dress she getting fit in the pictures? is it from the row?

i was wondering the same coz i never saw it - maybe it was of of option for event, she just tried it but not choosed

Lol, the corduroys. Is MK wearing sweatpants? I can't really tell.

I love when people make fun of airport outfits celebrities wear. It's the silliest thing. Who wants to be uncomfortable on a long flight for the sake of looking good on the other side? Pretty much nobody. Sweatpants are perfectly acceptable at the airport, so are slouchy, comfortable shirts you can nod off in, even if they aren't fashion forward or aesthetically pleasing, they are functional.

i like her look, its simple and comfortable. its not supposed to be couture :smile:
also i like that its not just boring sweats, its an actual outfit, a casual one but still an outfit

i love MK's graphic black and white sweater (if it is a sweater..?), anyone knows the brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->