Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ids on that beautiful J. Mendel outfit??

They are so up and down for me, I love an outfit, I hate an outfit. I do love the J. Mendel outfits, specially the goldish skirt and men's shirt.

does anybody know if any of girls was at Vladimir event? coz usually at least MK goes...

Interview - October 2011

W4O0D.jpg

KIWIOLSEN.NET

thanks for the scan :flower: wish they have posted the whole interview and bigger, it's hard to read.
And it's amazing how that picture describe the way I see these two since they were little teens :innocent: B) .

I think Nicole celebrated her bithday yesterday, It's so good to see there's still friends for such a long time even though they live on two different coasts.

for once I think the paps got it right and that's Ashley. We can hardley see her face, but If Estee is next to an Olsen I bet 99% of the time is Ashley.

^Yeah I wasn't really sure that it was Estee. And considering MK attended Nicole's birthday party a couple of years ago (re: MK looking like a crazy mess at Nicole's plaid shirt themed bday party), I went for MK... Hmmm...

^i thought only MK is friend with Nicole, so I go for MK.

Aww cute video of MK leaving Nicole's b'day party.

Where was Ashley though? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary-Kate Olsen fills her arms with shopping bags after some retail therapy at Barneys New York on Friday (September 23) in Beverly Hills

justjared

Oh, all black everything. I'm in love with her watch and rings! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"