Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At ODLR
justin-timberlake-nicki-minaj-ashley-olsen-oscar-de-la-renta-01.jpg
justin-timberlake-nicki-minaj-ashley-olsen-oscar-de-la-renta-06.jpg

justjared

oscar? do you mean badgley mischka?
It was the before that one. Though I now remember that Mary-Kate actually wore a vintage dress. I'm sure Ashley wore Oscar de la Renta?

fanpop

Actresses Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen pose at FIJI Water at the J. Mendel Spring 2012 show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on September 14, 2011 in New York City.
Ashley+Olsen+FIJI+Water+J+Mendel+Spring+2012+I7wjENma86hl.jpg
Ashley+Olsen+FIJI+Water+J+Mendel+Spring+2012+OpnsM0x3UYxl.jpg
Ashley+Olsen+FIJI+Water+J+Mendel+Spring+2012+6E8IsAJJCyIl.jpg
Ashley+Olsen+FIJI+Water+J+Mendel+Spring+2012+WPi7zUMYyeZl.jpg

zimbio

J. Mendel is even more random. :lol:

^The hair is better here. So nice to see them :heart:
Sometimes, I think Mary-Kate looks like Madonna.

HELL YESSSSSSSSS ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!! She looks wonderfullllllll. The OdlR outfit is really chic, love her jewelry and the blazer. I wish we had a front shot of her carrying her The Row bag.

Also love her look at J. Mendel. The contrast of fabrics between the white shirt and the skirt is really interesting. The watch is just divine, so is her makeup!

I love that they were supporting Gilles Mendel, he is overdue for more recognition.
I love Ashley's skirt there, the color and sheen is gorgeous on her, and I love it paired with the more masculine pieces.

Ashley looks absolutely stunning at J.Mendel show. can't wait to see what shoes she wore with that outfit!

Those shoes in #921 are so cute, but it would be better with a strap.

wow ashley's eyebrows are crazy....:lol: i think her face looks good though....and i love her hair back in that low messy bun.

i know they dress for themselves, but you guys are young and successful, WE ALL wanna see those legs in mile high stilettos!!! am i alone on this?

wow ashley's eyebrows are crazy....:lol:

MTE!!! I adore big eyebrows but she's heading into Scorsese territory! :lol:
then again, i kind of love it because they make her look even more eccentric and I can see them being a sort of trademark as she gets older

full length shot of ashley at j.mendel...totally in love with this look...
14v19ac.jpg

myintimateaffairwithfashion.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"