Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, I disagree.. Nate was the most unattractive guy MK has ever dated.. I'm sorry, but I'll just say - good for her.
That guy literally was too dirty and junkie looking.
have to agree and add the show guy before him, she went out with that whole gang and regarding that gang..all i have to say is that..each year one of them dies of the *you know what* overdose. :innocent: so if this means she's off that whole wagon of ppl, good for her, but kinda doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is. i just googled him and recognized his face. I didn't have any idea about the death stories you were talking about :shock: that's really sad :cry: let's hope mk is smarter than that...

I had no idea. Were they famous before? Because I've never heard about his family or friends. And the only reason I recognize his face is because he was with MK for a while...

just to throw it out there, mk was wearing lip liner so i dont think she had lip plumpers...

B2670892601819487_1.jpg

the celebrity city

Yeah there is something a little un-natural looking with her upper lip to me.
My god is she pretty up close though. Her eye color is so pretty.

^^ it looks like the upper lip has been lowered..same things has happened to a frind of mine who's got a nose-job,the surgeon put a few stitches inside the upper lip so that when she smiles you dont' see her gum

the puckering in the middle of the upper lip is clearly from injections, but i'm not 100% sure she got another nose job .... its so hard to tell with each picture

I'm betting on both things, for starters, it's well known that Mary-Kate wanted a nose job but would only do it if Ashley did too. My guess: they both had nose jobs and Mary-Kate might have added some botox to her lips since Ashley's were always fuller. But that's just my guess, IMO, I like MK's older face, she kinda looks weird now.

I am oblivious! I hadn't even thought of these girls having alterations/surgery until I visited this thread a couple of days ago.

I'm not necessarily pro-plastic surgery, but I still love them...

And also, I do not know the first about it... my closest friend had a nose job a couple of months ago, but since she is in Chicago I have not seen it. She's always had an abnormally large nose, so that was the reason for her decision... but other than that, I know of nobody that has had anything done, surprisingly.

if i turn on the tv i hardly see anyone that doesnt had a plastic surgery...
but in real life i dont know anyone, too

I actually have to see some before and after to draw any definite conclusions but I think her lip looks about the same. The nose I agree with and have said so but the lip...I don't know. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->