Matthew Williamson S/S 10 London

Sure, it's a pretty collection. Bright colours, pretty prints, cute cute. The problem, though, with Williamson is that his collections are always so terribly unfocussed. There is never a central theme to collections; they seem to be somewhat too broad. I find it hard to pin down the type of image he's trying to convey here. I've always had a hard time trying to define the "Matthew Williamson" woman.
I dunno, in my eyes I always look for a collection that doesn't offer too much, a collection that says "This is what I am, this is my personality" rather than projecting a blurry image altogether.

Such a fun collection - I'm loving the colors and embellishments. Oh and those shoes are just gorg!

I love this, especially when compared to previous Matthew Williamson collections... it's almost as though he needed to go back to London or something! It's fresh and pretty, even if it isn't revolutionary. A collection doesn't have to be ground breaking to be good.

It's very nice, although, perhaps a little staid at times.

I really like the triangular motifs and patterns. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing collection. williamson is a beast with the prints. ill.

A really nice collection, usually I avoid him because I hate floral and butterfly prints, but this is nice and modern.

Totally in love the mix of textures/material/patterned material/shapes (the geometry is amazing, I'm so into triangles next spring & gradation of that fur/feather thing), the colors as usual are well chose.

I really didn't understand the first outfits... a little boring at the beginning but at the end it turned out to be quite exquisite!

I agree with the above poster that it seems unfocused. I am confused by it. It is pretty all the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->