Matthew Williamson for H&M Spring 2009

love so many pieces from the summer collection, especially the dress on helena ch.

I really want that studded jacket and the pixel suit. I also love that geometric black tee. Makes it seem like you're high and hypnotized while on LSD looking through a kaleidoscope. Not that I've been on it.

Man, I hope it's gonna be mostly girls there on the day off so I can get the things I want.

in our country the stuff went so fast i didnt even get a chance to have a look haha! it didnt seem that interesting though, just overpriced average colorful things. i kind of liked the dress though, but i dont think we even got it here.. oh well :smile:

that studded leather jacket is so expensive.. i thought i would cost like 150 € tops. we'll see how this collection goes out.

When is the summer collection in stores???

I thought it was tomorrow (7th May) but online is says "in all stores 14th May"

hmmmmmmm........ :huh:

this must be the worst H&M designer collaboration ever!
bad taste at its worst

lena!! missed you :wink:

i agree,his stuff is awful. i would have rather paid for a second edition CdG than this tripe. at least it didn't look as cheap as this.

Question. The H&M website says that selected items will go on sale (online) on Thursday, May 14th.. Now, will it be available tonight at midnight (technically it's May 14th then) or tomorrow at midnight?

^ You need to post a source for your images or they'll be deleted.

thank you for reminding me, all the pictures from the HM office, good luck.
^_^

roy_roy, please provide the website where you found your images or they will be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->