Megan Ewing

Originally posted by PinUpGirl@Sep 13 2004, 04:22 AM
Is this Megan in the new Ikks campaign ? I can't link a picture, but you can see the image on the website  :flower:
[snapback]365546[/snapback]​
Here's the picture for you guys. I do have to agree with the gap-teeth thing, I think that it helps to make her more unique. Kind of Susan Eldridge...
I saw Megan Ewing on this television fashion program a while back. I remember she was shopping for some party and Guess had given her special splurging rights. She got to meet the head of the company, and generally seemed like a decent American teenager. Not that great a fashion sense though.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 13 2004, 04:34 AM
Here's the picture for you guys. I do have to agree with the gap-teeth thing, I think that it helps to make her more unique. Kind of Susan Eldridge...
I saw Megan Ewing on this television fashion program a while back. I remember she was shopping for some party and Guess had given her special splurging rights. She got to meet the head of the company, and generally seemed like a decent American teenager. Not that great a fashion sense though.
[snapback]365557[/snapback]​

Wow, I think that really is her! Thanks for the amazing news, Purple Lucrezia! It's wonderful to see that she's modelling again! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart: Do you know if it's possible to find more pictures of her modelling for Ikiks?

Anyway, yes, I believe the shopping video is from the BThere website, and that was her shopping to go to the Maxim Hot 100 party in 2001. She attended it along with fellow former Guess model Kim Smith. You can see the video here.

Pictures from the video:

Megan_Ewing1_pic.jpg

Megan_Ewing2_pic.jpg

Megan_Ewing3_pic.jpg

Megan_Ewing4_pic.jpg

CLICK THUMBNAIL:

The full Ikiks picture is up above, by the way. Doesn't she look so bad-***? :P

Anyway, if anyone else knows if Megan Ewing is doing anything else for Fall/Winger 2004, please speak up! I'd love to know more about her work! :blush:

Originally posted by funnyfan@Sep 14 2004, 10:40 AM
CLICK THUMBNAIL:

The full Ikiks picture is up above, by the way. Doesn't she look so bad-***? :P

Anyway, if anyone else knows if Megan Ewing is doing anything else for Fall/Winger 2004, please speak up! I'd love to know more about her work! :blush:
[snapback]366916[/snapback]​

that doesnt look like megan, her eyebrows are different.

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Sep 15 2004, 09:04 PM
that doesnt look like megan, her eyebrows are different.
[snapback]368770[/snapback]​

Unfortunately, that's what EVERYONE says about this ad. :cry: :cry: :cry: So I guess that's not Megan at all.

But at least this most assuredly is! :woot:

6397.jpg
6398.jpg

6399.jpg
6400.jpg

6401.jpg

6402.jpg

And I'm quite certain this is her in a new editorial in a US mag... Glamour? Allure? Can't tell, but she looks gorgeous. :blush: Pic courtesy of the ever radiant Iris from Chilax.

Megan still looks young, but she somehow also looks more... womanly and mature than usual. It all has to do with the eyes and the eye brows. :blush:

meg03.jpg

Originally posted by funnyfan@Sep 14 2004, 10:32 AM
Wow, I think that really is her! Thanks for the amazing news, Purple Lucrezia! It's wonderful to see that she's modelling again! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart: Do you know if it's possible to find more pictures of her modelling for Ikiks?

Anyway, yes, I believe the shopping video is from the BThere website, and that was her shopping to go to the Maxim Hot 100 party in 2001. She attended it along with fellow former Guess model Kim Smith. You can see the video here.

I was happy to help. :flower: That last picture of her almost reminds me of Isabeli.

woooowza she's gorgeous!! :heart: the freckles,
she's looks a bit like adriana but i prefer megan because
she doesn't have a over-pouty face. everything's balanced and..well gorgeous..
hope she does make a comeback.

yeah megan is gorgeous! i fell in love with her a few years ago when she was doing the guess ads. My friends never liked her cause they said she looked dead or something. I said that in another thread so im repeating myself. But yeah, its good to see shes back at work. But is it just me...or does she look...different? Not in a bad nor good way....but I prefer the old megan over the new one. Still, shes gorgeous.

Here is a full scan of her work in the October Glamour magazine:

scan152.jpg

Originally posted by calmsensual1@Sep 20 2004, 02:11 PM
yeah megan is gorgeous! i fell in love with her a few years ago when she was doing the guess ads. My friends never liked her cause they said she looked dead or something. I said that in another thread so im repeating myself. But yeah, its good to see shes back at work. But is it just me...or does she look...different? Not in a bad nor good way....but I prefer the old megan over the new one. Still, shes gorgeous.
[snapback]370857[/snapback]​

I agree that in most cases, the work she's done from 2001-2002 has been better than her recent work. (Except in the case of her make-up editorial in the October 2004 Glamour-- she looks gorgeous there! :heart: )

But that's mostly because she's only been doing catalogs since 2003, after she left Guess. Catalog work just isn't known for great styling or photography-- which are two things she benefited from during her Guess/Victoria's Secret/La Perla days.

I have no doubt that if she lands another ad campaign or magazine editorial, she'll look more lovely than ever. :blush:

Here are a few of my scans of her earliest pictures from her first Guess campaign in Spring 2001. She did a shoot in Hawaii with Adriana Lima and two other male models. You can really tell just by looking at her that she was still very inexperienced in modeling at that point, though she had already done a few ad campaigns and magazines already. She looks very stiff, and she has quite a few unconvincing smiles pasted on her face throughout some of the pictures.

Her eyes though, are always amazing. And she did improve on modeling later in her career
:doh: :heart: :heart: :heart:

scan61.jpg

scan62.jpg

scan63.jpg

scan0026.jpg

da6c8081.jpg

Megan made it on the cover of Italian Elle in 2001. There's also an editorial of her inside... if someone has it, PLEASE share it!

Apparently, Megan is listed as client for three modeling agencies: Marilyn (New York), Clipse (Dallas) and Flash (Italy.) I hope she actually manages to get some work from them this or next year! :flower:

those last 2 photos are from elle italy... a really beautiful editorial in hawaii. i have the issue so i will try to find it and scan (once my scanner decides to work again)

edit: just found it - elle italy may 2001, 12 pages by doug ordway

Originally posted by gogopilgrim@Oct 21 2004, 02:54 AM
those last 2 photos are from elle italy... a really beautiful editorial in hawaii. i have the issue so i will try to find it and scan (once my scanner decides to work again)

edit: just found it - elle italy may 2001, 12 pages by doug ordway
[snapback]403335[/snapback]​

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm just thrilled to hear that you actually have the Italian Elle 2001 editorial with Megan Ewing! I never thought I'd meet anyone who actually had the magazine itself! :o I't sorta like the holy grail for Megan fans! :woot:

Anyway... you mentioned the fact that you COULD scan it. Would you mind terribly doing so? I know that the few Megan fans at Fashionspot (and the many, many more at Chilax) would adore you for it! And if you don't have an acocunt at Chilax, I will post the pics for you there and give full credit, cross my heart. :flower:

And btw... you can find many more Megan Ewing pictures at that Chilax sub-forum, at MeganEwing.net and new Elle Mexico scans here. Hope you enjoy. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->