Megan Ewing

Yes scan it please if you could!!!! It would make our day over at Chilax!!!

megan-elleit-01.jpg

Gogopilgrim is a person who very faithfully keeps her promises. :heart:

Here is a very beautiful picture of Megan from the Italian Elle that she was kind enough to PM over to me, for our enjoyment! :woot: I hope you like it as much as I do! Which is a lot! :wink:

I also posted Gogopilgrim's picture up at the Megan Ewing Editorials Thread over at Chilax! I hope everyone comes forward to show their appreciation! :flower:

And once more... THANKS AGAIN, GOGOPILGRM! :blush: :heart:

Hello, at the request of FF, I am over here from chilaX, I'm the webmistress at MeganEwing.net and just wanted to share my appreciation of gogopilgrim's scan and I cannot WAIT to see the rest of it.

I have linked your site on my own and will give you credit when I post them :smile:

I love Megan. I love the Guess picture with her and Adriana. My two favorite models. It's funny to watch her manager kiss her *** like that in the shopping video. What a tool. "Picture perfect, baby. Just toss the hair back. Makeup? You don't need it. You're one of the lucky ones, baby." It's true, but... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AlexN@Oct 31 2004, 12:36 AM
I love Megan. I love the Guess picture with her and Adriana. My two favorite models. It's funny to watch her manager kiss her *** like that in the shopping video. What a tool. "Picture perfect, baby. Just toss the hair back. Makeup? You don't need it. You're one of the lucky ones, baby." It's true, but... :rolleyes:
[snapback]412087[/snapback]​

Ugh, yeah, her manager Ty Kilinc (of Clipse Agency) is a complete kiss-up to the "top models" of his agency. He also manages Kim Smith (you know... the busty brunette), and he completely slobbers over her too. In fact, someone at FV's New Model Blog had this to say about Ty Kilinc:

Being in the fashion biz in Dallas has given me a little insight into Megan's career. She started with a smsll (unnamed) agency in Dallas. Her agent would accompany her to all her photoshoots, interviews,etc. because he was fearful that she would wise up and switch to a better agency, and he would lose the golden goose (Kim Smith is his other major model, also a Guess model,whose career has devolved into being a "Maxim" girl,whom he also would shadow everywhere she went). I'm not even sure if Megan is still in the business; I hope that she is. What the greed and lack of imagination on an agent's part can do to a beautiful model's career.
In stark contrast to the previously named agency, the Kim Dawson Agency in Dallas is where the careers of Erin Wasson, Bridgett Hall, Chandra North and others began...
P.S: I'm not associated with Kim Dawson or the other agency, but I've had a lot of dealings with both.

Obviously, it's quite difficult if not impossible to know if this "anonymous poster" is telling the truth. But he's quite right about the fact that Ty Kilinc does follow both Kim Smith and Megan Ewing around everywhere they go! He accompanied Megan Ewing to both a Latin Model Search and the Maxim Hot 100... and he's seemingly attached to the hip to Kim Smith! He follows that girl around everywhere... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by trimalynn@Oct 30 2004, 10:02 PM
Hello, at the request of FF, I am over here from chilaX, I'm the webmistress at MeganEwing.net and just wanted to share my appreciation of gogopilgrim's scan and I cannot WAIT to see the rest of it.

I have linked your site on my own and will give you credit when I post them :smile:
[snapback]412041[/snapback]​

Niceto see you here, Trimalynn! :heart:

Originally posted by funnyfan@Aug 6 2004, 06:01 AM

star7.jpg

[snapback]322967[/snapback]​

:flower: Thanks Funnyfan, very hot picture and :woot: surprise prettily. :heart: :wub:

Originally posted by Carsten@Oct 31 2004, 06:17 PM
:flower: Thanks Funnyfan, very hot picture and :woot: surprise prettily. :heart: :wub:
[snapback]412897[/snapback]​

Surprise pretty? Whatduyou mean surprise pretty!?! She always looks great! :cry:

:wink:

And wow, I love the sudden influx of Chilax people here. Nice to see new Megan forums slowly beginnign to take root! :woot:

It's called assimilation of the masses brother. But we can't get too big, then we wouldn't be cool anymore. :ninja:

Aah I've been wondering who this girl from the Lenny Kravitz video is for over a year, god she's so beautiful! Thanks, cause now I know her name and I can sleep again :rolleyes:

Originally posted by perlefine@Nov 6 2004, 07:30 AM
Aah I've been wondering who this girl from the Lenny Kravitz video is for over a year, god she's so beautiful! Thanks, cause now I know her name and I can sleep again :rolleyes:
[snapback]420388[/snapback]​

It's always good to discover beautiful new people! :brows:

BTW, you can download the Megan Lenny Kravitz video from Trimalynn's excellent fansite, MeganEwing.net.

And here are some screencaps from that vid! :heart:

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS! :woot:

Originally posted by funnyfan@Nov 6 2004, 09:49 PM
It's always good to discover beautiful new people! :brows:

BTW, you can download the Megan Lenny Kravitz video from Trimalynn's excellent fansite, MeganEwing.net.

And here are some screencaps from that vid! :heart:

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS! :woot:

[snapback]420713[/snapback]​

Thanks, god she's stunning! I would know it if I was a man :brows:

megan-elleit-02.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Eid Mubarak, everyone! </span>

And the above beautiful picture is courtesy of a very special person here... Rosie from Fashionspot. When she made scans of the entire Megan Ewing editorial from Elle Italy 2001... she gave me one of the most unique presents I've received for a major holiday yet! :woot:

A second Elle Italy picture.

Anyway, I just adore this editorial. It looks a LOT less like her slightly racy Guess ads and a lot more like the editorial that she did for Spanish Vogue. This is the most elegant and high fashion that I've ever seen Megan look! :woot:

(BTW, tried to post it on Chilax, but it died out on me there. :cry: )

megan-elleit-04.jpg

FunnyFan, THANKS!!! And thanks to Rosie~!! :heart: :heart:
I love that picture!!! I have been trying to access Chilax all day but...maybe they are having problems?? I can't get on it !

Keep em comin i love MEGAN!

Originally posted by funnyfan@Nov 15 2004, 05:42 AM
megan-elleit-02.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Eid Mubarak, everyone! </span>
And the above beautiful picture is courtesy of a very special person here... Rosie from Fashionspot. When she made scans of the entire Megan Ewing editorial from Elle Italy 2001... she gave me one of the most unique presents I've received for a major holiday yet! :woot:
[snapback]432129[/snapback]​
Very pretty. :wub:

Thank you Rosie, I assure you, everyone at Chilax is pissing where they stand. Especially Funnyfan. :flower:

Originally posted by fourboltmain@Nov 15 2004, 10:22 PM
Thank you Rosie, I assure you, everyone at Chilax is pissing where they stand. Especially Funnyfan. :flower:
[snapback]433639[/snapback]​

Uhm... that's more scatalogical than the situation really is! :lol:

But yeah... the elle editorial gave me DAYS of happiness! :woot: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->