Michael Kors F/W 09.10 New York

I dont like the dyed fur but the undyed one with the belt is soo fantastic.But ya even the shoes look a bit Versace.

I don't like the colors so far but it seems a nice collection.

Got fur?

Dyed Furs thread is going to flourish . .

I thought this season was going to be very furless because of the recesion and because the last two fall-winter seasons have been very furry, but so far mink and foxes have made it to New York and in such a noticeable way!

^I think it's because the designers want to promote fur as investment pieces, something that will last the customers a long time...

How to look rich AND stupid.
Just what the "I couldn't give a toss about the world" client that he strives to cater is dying to wear in the street this coming winter....

the multi straps mary janes are pretty much exactly like last year's louboutins for rodarte...

the colored fur... NO

the coats have something diorish and the skirts also remind me of balenciaga fw08...

I am not a fan of these bright fur coats but some of the dresses and suits are really nice, loved the ones on Snejana and Natasha

OH the neon fur are....em... no. Just no, don't do that again. Ever.

Girl it's time to grab our biker shorts and jump around with "Everybody" ( or if you prefer "Holyday" ) on our Walkmans.

I need to see the whole collection. So far I don't like the colours combined to fur jackets and hats..

Full show

25u0dmv.jpg
mmg77d.jpg

2lbnb53.jpg
wb55zq.jpg

33p4gns.jpg
2zoherk.jpg

Catwalking.com

this looks

MKB0VWU_mn.jpg
michaelkors.com

is actually reminding me of Balenciaga... and i guess there are more of those underneath those bright neon furs.

and bright they are! i love the shape of the first orange one. gotta wait for the whole show to be online to really judge tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->