Mickey Rourke

I like his grey coat looks great on him
He was at canal plus(france)this year and the interview he gave was really touching actually
The wrestler was amazing I cried a lot hes a really great actor hope hes got some project coming soon

Mickey Rourke Thinks Most Actors Suck
mickeydoggy.jpg

Loki's forever soulmate Mickey Rourke, who just finished promoting Iron Man 2 with Fishsticks Paltrow (hint hint), says most movie stars can kiss his face (which is worse than kissing his as*) because he doesn't have a sliver of respect for them. Mickey wouldn't even respect them if they were covered in fluffy fur, yapped at the wind, tossed their own salad and shat out butt pieces the size of a thumbnail. That's saying a lot.

Mickey tells Parade Magazine (via HuffPo:( “You can be less than mediocre and be a fuc*ing movie star. I have respect for very few actors and actresses. Some of them get a lot of acclaim but just because their movie made $200 million at the box office, they still suck. I got no respect for them and I used to let them know it. It was important for me to put that aside and go, ‘You know what? This is a business. If you kiss the right as* and you get lucky on a movie or two, you could last 10 years.’ So, now, I just keep my mouth shut and pet my chihuahuas.”

Of course Mickey has to keep his mouth shut, because if he doesn't those as*hole stars won't let him be in their movies and then how will he keep his little dog friends in the lifestyle they are accustomed to? Bedazzled dog bowls, canine anal bleaching and doggy nipple massages don't pay for themselves!
dlisted.com

Last edited by a moderator:
December 8th 2009
Is Mickey Rourke Going To Be Someone's Husband Again?

mickeyrourkerussiangirl.jpg

There's a rumor going around that Loki's heartmate forever Mickey Rourke is about to make his 24-year-old Russian girlfriend Elena Kuletskaya his third wife. Since Mickey knows that his face can melt off at any minute, he's hoping to get married as soon as this April in Russia. Yes, Russia. Mickey is just looking for an excuse to have a wedding cake infused with 100 proof vodka. Does O'Casey's Pub in Manhattan also moonlight as a bakery? Anyway....

Page Six says that Mickey and Elena met on the set of Iron Man 2, where she was helping him learn Russian for his role as Whiplash. It was love at first salad tossing, and they have been inseparable ever since.

Mickey was married to Debra Feur in 1981 for 8 years. In 1992, he married his Wild Orchid co-star Carre Otis. Two years later, Mickey was arrested for Ike Turner-ing her, but they didn't divorce until 1998.

Mickey deserves forever love just like the Beast from Beauty and the Beast does. However, whenever a tiff with Elena makes Mickey's face boil like a pot of hot turkey chili, he just needs to sit on his hands so he doesn't have an encore of the Carre Otis sh*t.

And I approve of Mickey's choice, because Russian girls are my favorite. They know what is in important in life: diamonds, gold and cheap reproductions of baroque paintings. I can say that, because I'm half Russian. Okay, I'm not half Russian, but I'm pretty sure my body is 50% vodka. That counts!
dlisted.com[

Last edited by a moderator:
March 5th 2010
Mickey Rourke Is The Manwhore Of All Manwhores

mickeyrourkehotbitch.jpg

Mickey Rourke wants those weak as* footballers of the UK to know that they don't have anything on him when it comes to puss*. Mickey has had more vagina on him than a Go-Girl at Lilith Fair.

During a TV interview in the UK with Lizzie Cundy, she asked Mickey what he thought about footballer Ashley Cole and his harem of mistresses. Mickey bragged, "Forget Ashley Cole, his behaviour has nothing on a film star. WAGs get an easy time - they should try living with Hollywood hellraisers. I once spent a weekend in the UK and had 14 women in one night. British footballers have got nothing on us when it comes to women. If you WAGs knew what Hollywood's stars get up to you'd think you were married to pussycats."

I wonder what year it was that Mickey had 14 hos in one night, because in the early 2000s the number of cases of blindness and hysteria among young British women skyrocketed! NO! I better stop before Loki pisses on me from heaven.

I'm sure Mickey can lay it down and bust nuts like a champ. Just pop an Ambien, make the sign of the cross, sit on Mickey's face, close your eyes and hope that your memory fails you in the morning.

Now hand me my umbrella, because here comes Loki's piss!
dlisted.com

]March 12th 2010
Wrestling Accident My As*

brokenmickeyimsad.jpg

The long lost twin of a plate of fried cheese, Mickey Rourke, claims he tore his bicep while wrestling in London, which is the reason why he's wearing a brace on his arm. Somebody up in heaven (I'm talking to you, Bea Arthur) needs to gently hit Loki in the head, because his eyeballs got stuck mid-roll.

Unlike his character in The Wrestler, we all know that Mickey is pretty much indestructible in the ring. Most of his opponents end up hitting themselves in the face after staring into Mickey's mug for longer than a few seconds. So I really doubt this was a wrestling-related injury. Since Mickey's other body parts have a mind of their own, his arm was caught off guard one morning when he kissed his guns and it defended itself by punching him in the face. Mickey's face is about as hard as Gay Al's clit, so biceps tore and bones broke.

Now Mickey's left hand gets to experience the pleasure of gripping Mickey's deep fried peen. Left hand to itself: "FML."
dlisted.com

March 22nd 2010
Looking Hot As Alway
s
mickeydoggy.jpg

In case you need a chaser for the gayest story ever told (see post below), here's some pictures of Mickey Rourke strolling around NYC yesterday afternoon with his gorgeous fur baby. Mickey looks like a goat-footed, wheezy, old queen (copyright: Alec Baldwin) who was forced to take a job as a bike messenger after the recession ate his florist shop. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that Mickey has never looked hotter. Although, his t*tties need to sit up in public. Slouching is rude!
dlisted.com

spl165243_001.jpg

spl165243_006.jpg

Actor Mickey Rourke arrives at the premiere of Lionsgate Films' "The Expendables" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on August 3, 2010 in Hollywood, California.
Mickey+Rourke+Premiere+Lionsgate+Films+Expendables+4dMwfU0SMWUl.jpg

Mickey+Rourke+Premiere+Lionsgate+Films+Expendables+uiki-XE69Pdl.jpg

many more pics at zimbio

Can someone please post pics of him a the time of filming 9 1/2 weeks????

I don't have any but will try to find at least a few.

I love him in Rumble Fish, didn't he look a little bit like Bruce Willis? But more gorgeous, of course.

adkmrr.jpg

nosolohd.com

Google webfinds:

sources: dancewithshadows.com & tykst.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Thank you! I find him extremely sexy those days....

Spun is a 2002 movie and one of the last movies when i think he looks really good. Besides, his character is my fave of the movie.

I couldn't find right now a better picture of him in the movie, at least one when we could see his face.

Anyway, source: cinemagia.ro

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
El Amante - cine - N 1 December 1991 ebook30.com

^THe first two pictures are not showing, but the third is really awesome, thank you for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->