Military F/W 05.06

looking good

I love those jackets! I think that style is very flattering for womans figure and makes you look skinnier. Also I like guys who wear this style...

polyphony said:
While I don't love him, I do wish there were more attractive men with style!!!

definitely !!! We need more guys with style & class on Earth ^_^

i like this look
but am getting a bit tired of the same military jackts everywhere :doh:
would like to see some fresher interpretations of this look
especially on the high street

^I bought a H&M one with gold buttons today

i'm gonna bombard this with ann d. jackets, i'm sorry, i'm not obsessed but she did some really beautiful ones this season :wub: :

ann1.jpg

ann2.jpg

ann3.jpg

ann4.jpg

MulletProof said:
i was only away for a week! :lol: :heart:

hey, where are these pictures from? they are not the usually crappy style.com ones... i want the source, dammit!!! :lol:

MulletProof said:
i'm gonna bombard this with ann d. jackets, i'm sorry, i'm not obsessed but she did some really beautiful ones this season :wub: :

**EDIT : DO NOT QUOTE PICS.**

Forgive me, but who is this model?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those military jackets too! I'm looking everywhere for the perfect one. H&M, Zara, etc. are full of them! I liked them even before they became a great trend but I never found one I actually can afford...

Thanks for all members posting fantastic photos, but PLEASE :

1)ADD PHOTO CREDITS
2)REMOVE PICTURES FROM QUOTES

3)RESIZE PICTURES THAT ARE TOO BIG, or POST THEM AS ATTACHMENTS

From now on, any pictures posted without credits will be deleted.

For more info, read please read the guidelines.

yes these are already EVERYwhere. and people are already wearing them in hoards. I do like it, but I'm predicting a fast burnout...too much of a good thing.

I really like the Balenciaga ones, nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the new military blazer (black) with silver buttons from h&m....it has the clip things to close it.. im loving it...

faust said:
yea, i wouldn't trade my swedish navy coat (granted that it was a bit reworked) for any of this ^_^ .

Are you talking about a longcoat (overcoat) or a short one (jacket). Because a lot of the older short ones are actually german made slightly reworked wehrmacht (Kriegsmarine) standard equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->