Miu Miu F/W 13.14 Paris

Hate that strapless coat thing, love the polka dot dresses with the buttons and zips. Can't tell if I like the shoes yet. Better than last season for sure!

It is weird collection, the proportion a bit odd but I like it. Odd in a good way I don't know how to explain.

Miuccia Prada is a genius

<3 the entire collection both Miu Miu and Prada

This is much better than the Prada collection of retro fashion. It looks like she's putting more creative energy into these outfits. Yes, it's repetitious, but at least something new was created. It seems like both retro and future at the same time, and there's shaping and structure, which is always fun to try on.

Does anyone know where I can find the video with the original soundtrack? It was a great show! :smile:

Ugh, it was so terrible. So heavy and over-designed. I loved the black gloss button details but then that garment would be ruined by an ugly coloured fur collar or a random strip of beading.
That baby pink.. in Persian lamb.. :sick:

Doll clothes, I can't say it's ugly, but it also not exciting.

P.S. was anyone getting D&G/Dolce & Gabbana circa F/W 2008 vibes from this collection :P?

dots and zips are basic elements of this collection. I think is quite nice

it`s okay. not my favorite collection

Ugh, it was so terrible. So heavy and over-designed. I loved the black gloss button details but then that garment would be ruined by an ugly coloured fur collar or a random strip of beading.
That baby pink.. in Persian lamb.. :sick:

This. It looks so forced and trying too hard and then there's the styling which practically killed it.

I re-watched the show and even the brilliant soundtrack didn't help me to warm my feelings towards this. Feels just like an unnecessary collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->