Miu Miu S/S 05 Milan

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 2 2004, 08:24 PM
In some respects I really like the shapes, but I'm not crazy about the colors.
[snapback]383404[/snapback]​
Other way around for me. Overall, I don't like this collection at all.

brilliant but exactly like the menswear collection. same prints and colours

There's a lovely sense of ease, emphasis on personality; they're almost brash clothing though without giving you the sense that you'd be showing much; girl dandies of sorts; really dig the metallics though they certainly wouldn't be for everyone. I wonder how soft they are...

This collection just screams "wearable"... somehow, those sweaters could be so grandmaish... but they aren't. Miu Miu is never on the top of my list, still isn't... but this is okay.

I really like this - haven't looked the the full collection so far but I really like whats been posted here. the jakets are great & I like the colours.

I must be in the minority for this but I think both Prada and Miu Miu sucked this season. It always seems that when spring rolls around, Miu Miu becomes Prada's frugal little sister, but this time it also seems like Miu Miu took over the leftover from the men's collection. The theme for the design is still the same, but done in recognizably cheaper fabric. I can see the peacock influence in some of the dresses.

The following is alright:
00110f.jpg
00390f.jpg

00190f.jpg
00370f.jpg

A lot headscratchers, esp. with the eyes on the shirt. :doh:

I adore this collection. One of my favorites. The seventies-ish prints... the gold and pumpkin and avocado just scream emo pumk to me. But the prints are cut in such a charming girly way that is just awesome.

love it!

i love it too...

so fresh...the bird theme is carried over from the prada collection but it seems to be done here with more of a sense of humour and more whimsy with the peacock prints...

the colours really appeal to me and i think it's really fun!!!

Originally posted by nikos@Oct 2 2004, 10:06 PM
more importantly, what is dewi doing in the show? doesn't meisel do the casting? so now, she's officially hip? please not! i always took consolation in the fact most photographers ignored her. :lol:

just when i thought she might FINALLY disappear...

My thoughts exactly :lol:

not exactly for me but how lovely!
not a huge fan of the graphics but they are so fun.
the color combination is also fantastic.
I love the green, gold, and purple jacket/coat, I'd totally wear them but mix with something else :heart:

Originally posted by MulletProof@Oct 3 2004, 10:07 PM
:wub:
00420f.jpg

[snapback]384164[/snapback]​

^ :heart: + i want one of those bags. they're kinda nerdy and grandma in such a lovely way:

00260f.jpg
00290f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->