Miu Miu S/S 2023 Paris

2 minutes in and I’m already concerned with the fit, anyone else find it unattractive? Also the relaunch of the menswear is so soooo weak.

felt very Prada to me and not so Miu Miu… sort of forgettable though.

Love this! The little sister showing the older one how it's done.
I think it's because Raf is not or less involved in Miu Miu and there's more Miuccia in it. Also I feel she always had more fun designing Miu Miu while she's intellectualizing Prada, but at the end of the day, it's just clothes and you want to feel good in it.
I just wish they start Miu Miu menswear again because I need some lightness and fun, and I really can't stand Prada's menswear pretentiousness and triangles.

The design director who was in charge of both Miu Miu and Prada was not getting along with Raf so now he only does Miu Miu.

And it shows. I don't know why she bothers with Raf.

She obviously doesn't need him.
interesting... that italian guy who's been there forever??

she is on a roll at the moment, one of my fav collections of the season. love all the leather, the shoes are great, wonderful styling as per usual

The design director who was in charge of both Miu Miu and Prada was not getting along with Raf so now he only does Miu Miu.

And it shows. I don't know why she bothers with Raf.

She obviously doesn't need him.
Fabio is not doing Prada anymore?

Does it look like he's doing Prada?
Fair enough. But I’m surprised that he isn’t part of the equation…
From what I got at the announcement was that RAF joined Prada alone so the assumption was that his job was to mesh with Miuccia’s team.

Good for MiuMiu tho.

Dsquared2 by way of Miu Miu.... meh.. I find this to be very boring and quite unimaginative tbh.

Highly repetitive. I wanted Miu Miu menswear but if this is the output, I'm not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->