Miu Miu S/S 2025 Paris

Gimmicky mess. You probably could find some interesting pieces but the styling and presentation are repelling.

A lot better than Prada that's for sure, but still not quite there in my POV. It looks like a continuation of AW, which I wasn't a massive fan of. The majority is nice and wearable, love the trainers, kinda missing the big statement overall but it's not so bad.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Eliot Sumner and Willem Dafoe, always a joy seeing people like that at Miuccia's runways.

As so often, Miu Miu serves as a reflection on the season and this time, it wasn't very progressive. A lot of it looked like only slightly reworked archive pieces, which isn't bad per se (particularly considering how good Miu Miu was in the '90s and 2000s), but it's also not really helping update fashion. As for the cast and the styling, it may be time to move on from the oh-so-random-so-cool approach.
Overall across the collections for a few seasons now, there is a noticeable return to a certain primness - or should I say demurity:lol: - that is tasting bland because of its calculated repetitiveness, which is connected to corporate greed and is a direct consequence of fashion (and the world in general) being so unhinged and chaotic during the last decade.

I'm bit confused , is this Prada or MiuMiu ? or can we say the miumiu girl has changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeternx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->