Miu Miu S/S 2025 Paris

Willem Dafoe closed the show for what reason? He is Prada 2012, not girl's heart Miu Miu
It's honestly questionable whether Miuccia has ever been good, maybe it was Fabio all along
Maybe she was just lucky and surrounded herself with amazing talents

I don't hate this, but it's not great either. There's a small victory. The silhouettes are terrible.

I enjoyed it, the bathing suit looks layered in to the skirts intrigued me.

My biggest fear happened….
MiuMiu has become « The Lotta show ».

Is Miuccia even involved in the creative process anymore?

It just looks like Lotta went to the archives, pulled a lot of stuff, styled the whole thing with some logo merch and job done.

It was actually annoying: from the video at the beginning to the stunt casting and the messy styling.

Exhausting.

Unremarkable styling that stays out of the way and lets the clothes speak (about how pleasantly unremarkable they are) makes this a more enjoyable watch than a lot of shows I've watched this season.

I'm always ready to love miu miu but this season was not it for me.

I only love the bags, they were all great, but the fitting of the clothes extrapolated the quirkiness and was just.. wrong..

And Hilary Swank needed to be cast to go stomping down the runway for what reason? Dafoe for Miu Miu? Is nothing sacred?
ngl I still like these unexpected surprises and how they create momentum because they really start at nothing, just regular models, then the unwanted presence of Sting's daughter (who seems to have asked for botox in between the eyebrows but got injected industrial iron instead..), then you have Alexa Chung who is pretty decent, and.. I love that you would never guess that up next is Hilary Swank and finally the most beloved villain closing the show, and with that music 😮‍💨.. and they both look hilariously out of their comfort zone.

I actually enjoyed the collection, there are many pieces that remind me of old Miu Miu, back when it was still in Milan, the colors are deeper, the pieces less cartoon-esque or sexual and it's just easy to like. Not sure if I see less logos but it feels like it and I only wish they'd fully stop it.. I have seen items that I am soo ready to get but being branded like a cow is just so embarrassing that I just opt out, especially their shoes, I love them but I'd die walking into work with a logo on my shoes lol.

The glossy pieces are cute.. I can't stand pink but this wrap skirt in motion looks so fun.

Some lovely and wearable looks ready to be copied by Zara.
And if you were to introduce Eliot Sumner to walk would you at least make a jacket that fits her?
And reproducing the early 2000s prints? for what reason?

It went from the Katie Grand show to the Lotta show very quickly at Miu Miu, only for them to start looking so similar and utilising the same gimmicks.

A boring close to fashion month, but it’s reflective of the month it was. Jesus it’s been such a slog and still not exactly over just yet.

Some pieces are nice. But you really have to look through this all and isolate them as they are to pull them away from the annoying styling. I don’t even know if this can even be called styling now, let alone an exercise in just simple layering. Maybe “plonking” is a better term here. Merchandise plonking considering how many logos there are all through this for no reason. Miuccia does have a keen eye for leathers though and it’s on show here. Something Raf certainly doesn’t have at all at Prada, the useless sod.

then the unwanted presence of Sting's daughter (who seems to have asked for botox in between the eyebrows but got injected industrial iron instead..)
I used to know her in person...this is just how she looks and I could spot her from a mile away. I LOVE her look and creativity.
My complaint is that jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacopo999099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->