Model Casting F/W 2020.21

Palm Angels was styled by Karl Templer. Casting by Michelle Lee.

Hoping Isabelle Schilling gets more shows this season. She was a Proenza exclusive last season.

Are we really supposed to worry? That brand's pretty much dead and has lost its prestige, even with Brokaw staying as their casting director lol

I'm even more surprised not seeing Lexi, Mica, Vittoria, Adut, etc there, given that they're all in NY...Ashley's been all over the place lately.

Gigi openned The Row, but I don't know where can I find the looks and full cast besides the photos that tagged them via Instagram

nyfw is almost over and still on page 2. maybe models are less relevant.....for us people who try to spot the trend, seems we are missing the big picture. gigi at proenza, considered a model show, proves it. if they casted her years ago, maybe they wouldnt be the brink of irrelevancy if not already. seems in 2020, all those fashion darlings die quick deaths while brands like palm angels and phillip plein thrive.

Marsella Rea at The Row, Michelle Lee is a good supporter of her and also Anitta Bitton.

I'm even more surprised not seeing Lexi, Mica, Vittoria, Adut, etc there, given that they're all in NY...Ashley's been all over the place lately.

Vittoria is back in Europe. She was a exclusive for Longchamp.

I guess Rianne show up the last day... but where’s Luna and Birgit ? It’s a quite strange season so far

Alice Metza's comeback at Gabriela Hearst. Vinciano would be going crazy.

I guess Rianne show up the last day... but where’s Luna and Birgit ? It’s a quite strange season so far
Rianne could be MK exclusive again. I think many girls are just skipping NY (Mona, Grace, Jing, Bente, Steinberg, etc.)

Alice Metza's comeback at Gabriela Hearst. Vinciano would be going crazy.

She opened Kim Shui couple days ago.

Surprised to see Ling Tan at Area.

Alice Metza has been my favorite comeback for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->