Model Casting F/W 2020.21

Alice looks very fresh at her showings.

Sora Choi continues to kill it season after season, love it.

Always love to see Cara Taylor showing up. Abby Champion is doing well this season after a very successful S/S 20 season too.

Lulu is definitely going to be a top newcomer/breakout star.

It's strange that Rebecca, Adut, and Fran weren't at all the shows this NYFW like they usually are.
It's probably between Lulu, Mika Schneider, and Sara Esparza. As the European leg is about to begin, we shall see whoever came out with stronger works to qualify for the breakout spot.

as for Sora, I wish people and the fashion media don't blink their eyes on her. She's basically one of the best at the moment, yet continues to be less popular along with others.

on what planet is that marc jacobs casting relevant? not on earth for sure. fran looked like she just wanted to get it over with lol
.... It's like watching the fall of blackberry. Technology and culture is changing.. Gen z is here now.. Millenials are aging out of their parents nostalgia. Wonder why no one is buying the clothes. Models don't even post the shows on their ig because of the lack of likes!

It's probably between Lulu, Mika Schneider, and Sara Esparza. As the European leg is about to begin, we shall see whoever came out with stronger works to qualify for the breakout spot.

as for Sora, I wish people and the fashion media don't blink their eyes on her. She's basically one of the best at the moment, yet continues to be less popular along with others.
Do you think it's because of today's Era, no one even knows what her voice sounds like? I mean do you?

Will they count Lulu as a top newcomer when they've already ranked her as a top 50?

LFW might be a bit more exciting in the days to come given Tommy Hilfiger is showing there this season... and given the number of perks (free EVERYTHING, basically) they give to models each season, many might accept the offer to show up just to walk the show and leave.

Then there's Burberry, which is always a show in terms of casting to look forward to. Hoping to see quite a few debuts there.

Will they count Lulu as a top newcomer when they've already ranked her as a top 50?

Good question. She might be under the Breakout Season list.

Adela Stenberg and Nyasha Matonhodze(!!!!) at Molly Goddard gave me butterflies. I hope to see more of them this season.

Kortney Wessels is my favorite new face this season. Really stunning girl.

^Nyasha Matonhodze :woot: She closed Halpern too! After her Love Magazine cover, this is an awesome news to actually see her walking. Happy to see Adela too, she disappeared all of a sudden.

So Mona skipped NY (all the top girls were there) only to show up at Richard Quinn, Simone Rocha...lol i don’t get some agents moves. Anyhow, London’s been a snoozefest so far. Hopefully JW has some refreshing newfaces as it’s usually Prada’s pre-show

So Mona skipped NY (all the top girls were there) only to show up at Richard Quinn, Simone Rocha...lol i don’t get some agents moves. Anyhow, London’s been a snoozefest so far. Hopefully JW has some refreshing newfaces as it’s usually Prada’s pre-show

Many top girls skipped NY ( Rianne, Birgit etc) there's an agency mess going on that many mother agencies chose to avoid.

I'm already tired of Riccardo's casting "formula", throw in Mariacarla, Irina, Kendull, Joan, Gigi and Bella, add 100 blips and call it a day lol...sad. and looooooordt the girl who closed the show looked so bad on that runway, she didn't even make it to the final walk :shock: painful to watch.

I'm already tired of Riccardo's casting "formula", throw in Mariacarla, Irina, Kendull, Joan, Gigi and Bella, add 100 blips and call it a day lol...sad. and looooooordt the girl who closed the show looked so bad on that runway, she didn't even make it to the final walk :shock: painful to watch.

I feel like I've finally completely lost touch with this forum, lol - she's the best debut I've seen in what feels like years! I'll give you everything else, though, quite a boring cast.

She really is a stunning face, but I saw the video and her walk was pretty horrible. I think it was from the shoes, she's walking like she doesn't want them to fly right off...

The girl who closed (Xia Narain) gives me much more commercial appeal than HF at first glance, but she looked stunning on the Burberry runway. Her walk is indeed a bit stiff and wobbly, but it's her first show... don't want to be harsh on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->