Model Casting S/S 2022

I just didn’t realize they were that big of a brand.

I just didn’t realize they were that big of a brand.
Sarah Staudinger is either married or engaged (? I may or may not have forgotten here, LOL) to Ari Emanuel, who’s the CEO of Endeavor, which owns IMG - that and PGDM, as stated above. Connections get you far… ugly collection though.

Can I ask about identifying some captivating models (newcomers, I'm assuming) from the Michael Kors show? I can't think of any other thread for it. Vogue.com doesn't really seem to put models names up anymore

These three are all so striking. Particularly the girl in white.

00010-Michael-Kors-Spring-22-RTW-New-York-credit-gorunway.jpg
00023-Michael-Kors-Spring-22-RTW-New-York-credit-gorunway.jpg
00040-Michael-Kors-Spring-22-RTW-New-York-credit-gorunway.jpg

vogue.com

Can I ask about identifying some captivating models (newcomers, I'm assuming) from the Michael Kors show? I can't think of any other thread for it. Vogue.com doesn't really seem to put models names up anymore
Hi! We have a thread for identifying models:

FEMALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

And we also have a thread that has all the models listed for each show:

Runway Model Showlists: Couture F/W 21, RTW S/S 22 (NYC, Milan, London & Paris)

To answer your question, those are Quinn Mora, Amar Akway and Malika Louback. :flower:

Hi! We have a thread for identifying models:

FEMALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

And we also have a thread that has all the models listed for each show:

Runway Model Showlists: Couture F/W 21, RTW S/S 22 (NYC, Milan, London & Paris)

To answer your question, those are Quinn Mora, Amar Akway and Malika Louback. :flower:

Thank you!! Sorry for getting the wrong thread.

They're all so beautiful. I was expecting there to be a heap of amazing new(ish)comers this season, given that Covid made it pretty impossible for newcomers to really shine over the last year and a half. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far.

Quinn Mora looks absolutely too cool for school, love her look. Amar Akway gives me Grace Jones kind of vibes. And Malika Louback is just the sweetest thing ever. I hope all three have a really strong season throughout.

Newcomers this season from MK:
Ashton Day (Debut show)
Majesty Amare (1st season)
Lauren Turner (1st season)
Olivia Petersen (Breakout season)

The NYFW castings were better than I expected. There was a good mix of established, new, and veteran models. Not to the usual calibre of established faces but I don’t have many complaints.

Since we saw established girls that usually also do the Europe shows, I’m assuming that travel is open for them? There’s no way that some girls such as Adut, Chloe Oh, Mika, Clementine, etc. are skipping the rest, right? Perhaps they’ll skip London to “quarantine” and rest a bit?

My biggest question is where was Bella Hadid? She missed all her usual stops such as Moschino, Michael Kors, and Tom Ford while still being in New York. She did just came out with her Kin drinks brand and was doing some promotion but since people were on about Kendall being potentially unvaccinated and missing the shows (she did a show this week), it really made me think. Of course this is all speculative.

Loved Fendi cast too, a great mix of newfaces, established and moment girls

Gigi is only working because of her name at this point because she looks awful on the runway. Idk why she doesn’t just spend time with her kid instead and move into the Chrissy teigen route. It’s really clear she doesn’t belong now

I liked Prada just a tiny bit, loved Julia Nobis there, newface Laura Reyes and Mica as always. I hear Naomi is backstage at Versace.

Dua Lipa opening Versace did indeed feel like a total serve, as was the walks of Imaan Hammam and Naomi Campbell (which goes without saying). Lourdes Leon also walked the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->