Model Casting F/W 14.15

^^ Larissa would have been the perfect closer. I just adore her :heart: and with a killer walk.... it should of happened!!

Mona Matsuoka. :heart:

I didn't know she was walking shows this season. I actually thought it was Mona at Miu Miu during the live stream, but I was so sure that Tiana would walk this season that I may have tricked myself into seeing her there. Tiana did hurt her wrist a few days ago according to her instagram, so maybe that had something to with her absence this season.

I just noticed Vanessa wasn't at any of Ashley's shows this season...

You aren't the only one…I'm assuming she was supposed to be at Prada but she left Milan before the show happened.

Curious to know which girls that were on people's radar never showed up?

Curious to know which girls that were on people's radar never showed up?

Was majorly surprised that Silent didn't debut Clarence and Tania Q this season, the former especially. Also thought Tess de Vries was a possibility.

I missed: Stephanie Hall, Mariska vdZ & Tiana Tolstoi, Veridiana, Sara Steiner (weirdest career ever).

I missed Katya Riabinkina. I was nervous about her agency change, i guess I was right. Sigh.

Yeah I missed Katya as well. Only 1 show in London and 1 show in Milan and she only booked a few in New York. I guess she's no longer flavor of the month.

Was majorly surprised that Silent didn't debut Clarence and Tania Q this season, the former especially. Also thought Tess de Vries was a possibility.

I missed: Stephanie Hall, Mariska vdZ & Tiana Tolstoi, Veridiana, Sara Steiner (weirdest career ever).

Oh man, Sara. She needs to gtfo out of Marilyn's trap first and maybe transfer to Society (lol) or to Women like Ophelie did, basically in a better agency, then maybe she'll have a shot. Kayla Clarke is also with Marilyn and they didn't exactly put her out there.

Such a shame Tiana never showed up. On her twitter, she was so excited to do PFW.

I was also expecting Dorota Kullova but I guess there's always next season. It's kind of weird that neither Lieke van Houten or Viktor van Pelt ended up at Prada or Miu Miu.

I miss Cici Xiang. Promising Chinese newcomer like her didn't show up at all in the end :( Also Li Wei has yet to walk any big shows when she really deserves it. And waaat @ Sui He fading away from walking the runways :cry: Overall it's been a bad season for Asian models in general </3

Last edited by a moderator:

Tania and Clarence were in NY last season and didn't book anything so maybe that's why...

Nasty Sten did 60 shows, followed by Lexi with 56 shows.

Miu Miu saved the day for me, or maybe even Paris. Loved that they showed loyalty to last season's models after Prada ignored them. Only missed Maja and Ola there, and Fei Fei and Xiao Wen.

I'm now going to go through this season's newbies cause I feel like i've missed a lot of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->