Models Dancers

The vid of Gemma and Hilary dancing at that Vogue shoot is very funny...but it's not serious like most of these models on this thread.

Where is this video? I would love to see it!

zembla said:
The vid of Gemma and Hilary dancing at that Vogue shoot is very funny...but it's not serious like most of these models on this thread.

Oh! Was it McQueen SS 05 show that he had all the models dancing?
That was beeeeautiful!

Ps There was a Viktor & Rolf RTW show as well ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think capoeira should be in the dance category. It rocks!
This is a great thread!!!

nice thread :smile:

I heard many times that Naomi was a danecer as well...

1064620995_l.jpg

katie zeller, a friend:smile:
source: her myspace

i love this thread for dancers/models!!!!!!!!

i am a ballerina but im also 5'11 1/2", many people have suggested modeling; after seeing all these beautiful tall ballerinas have successful careers as models maybe it is something i should consider...

amazing thread! thanks for the appreciation of the dance artform, support for tall dancers, and recognition of the 'graceful' side of modeling!!!!

Márcia said:
wow, i love to be a dancer and model together!

If that's who you are, I wish I was like you. If that's who you want to be, it makes the two of us !

fashionkitten7 said:
If that's who you are, I wish I was like you. If that's who you want to be, it makes the two of us !
Ditto! Too bad I'm 5'3"!:lol:

i love you guys!!!!! this thread is amazing, and what makes it so special is the wonderful people who contribute...you're the best! thanks to everyone for creating an incredible forum- much love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I remember for the FW 0506 Dior couture show, Lindsay Ellingson was ballet dancing as well. And for the SS 02 Dior couture show, Liisa Winkler was ballet dancing too... and not so bad either!

Naomi did such in her early runway work as well. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->